Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
the guy who wrote the article forgot to add " and i love citeh oh so much.. now give me a dollar Sheikh "
clearly a stupid guy with lack of knowledge .. i'll point you out duckie to what me & others said about Chelsea and how they broke the top 4 before Roman with similar resource to you before the oil money.. how they won trophies and how they had their own style.. something you don't have and didn't have before
But it's good to know all Citeh fans are loco's and buried up there

so take that lovely article and start a Citeh thread

Beast

The Observer
yes please do.. and take the article with you.. although it's not the best way to start a citeh thread

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
although i genuinely don't like the club real, i still think they are way higher up the ranks than the likes of chelsea and city. i'm more of a circus fan than a heavy industry fan.

Perez cannot afford to pay sums like 110 mil and corresponding wages, but they still end up with the players offering half of the transfer money. So yeah, there are things money can't buy in football. i'm still waiting on that gigantic players emerging from the english youth ranks

B

blueduck

although i genuinely don't like the club real, i still think they are way higher up the ranks than the likes of chelsea and city. i'm more of a circus fan than a heavy industry fan.

Perez cannot afford to pay sums like 110 mil and corresponding wages, but they still end up with the players offering half of the transfer money. So yeah, there are things money can't buy in football. i'm still waiting on that gigantic players emerging from the english youth ranks

:huhsign: Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I meant from city and Chelsea inc.

Only terry applies, and let's be honest, he is not rocking my football world.

Beast

The Observer
Why not? That's what I started it for. It's a good a start as any.

for the reasons i stated in my last post... the guy has no clue of history and probably didn't follow the EPL in the 90's .. Chelsea established themselves as a top 5 top 6 consistently .. they are not in the same shoes as you.. u have nothing before the UAE people.. Chelsea did a lot before Roman took the over.. it's an article written by a 12 year old boy that would make people laugh on City fans then understand their point of view

B

blueduck

for the reasons i stated in my last post... the guy has no clue of history and probably didn't follow the EPL in the 90's .. Chelsea established themselves as a top 5 top 6 consistently .. they are not in the same shoes as you.. u have nothing before the UAE people.. Chelsea did a lot before Roman took the over.. it's an article written by a 12 year old boy that would make people laugh on City fans then understand their point of view

Let's please not start this again. It gets us nowhere and it's a real ball-ache.

Beast

The Observer
i think everyone agreed you are talking out of your ass ... cause what i wrote are FACTS..
(shoot duckie to his Citeh thread and wave goodbye )

B

blueduck

Let's please not start this again. It gets us nowhere and it's a real ball-ache.

^^^
thumbs-up.gif

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
How many "gigantic players" have come from Sevilla's and Atletico's academy?
Why placing the likes of Chelsea in the category of Atletico? Torres comes from Atletico btw.

But it's clear. your club's only option is money so you dig that way of making fame. I don't

B

blueduck

Why placing the likes of Chelsea in the category of Atletico? Torres comes from Atletico btw.

But it's clear. your club's only option is money so you dig that way of making fame. I don't

We have one of the better academies in our league. SWP, Richards, Ireland, Johnson and Onouha are all from our academy.

So to say we just rely on money is bullshit tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans