Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No, the whole City discussion.

As for Kaka; the presentation is delayed. i believe beast said till after the confed cup

E

Esteve

It's delayed because he belongs to Jesus. He'll never leave. He'll see the light just in time.

E

Esteve

Not so sure about Digao. I'll ask him ASAP. I'm sure about Kaká though so the Pope will just have to deal with it.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka can't be presented .. he is on Int. duty with Brazil...

they are doing the medical tomorrow though in Brazil as our medical staff flown to Brazil today

I think since Silvio B that he is Jesus christ of Italian politics .. i believe what kaka meant was " I belong to Silvio "

E

Esteve

Kaká is such a cunt for moving. Jesus will not be pleased and NO, I don't mean Silvio :hmm:

Beast

The Observer
i actually think he left a year or 2 later..you can never blame him there was no future with Milan he asked them publicly many times to reinforce the team , buy for the future and what does uncle Fester and Jesus buy..
Beckham and Dinho ... the team is aging like crazy and no plans to use the money to buy properly

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I did not come here to read 2 pages of Citeh crap. Blue Fuck, with all due respect, this is not a Manchester City thread, so keep your posts out of it.

I stopped reading when it said something on the lines of fans being afraid that players may turn mercenaries when offered huge sums of money. What kind of garbage article and perspective is that?

I remember reading someone in else saying that Kaka will be a cunt if he moved to Madrid, I think it was Quash in the Warik talk show. What in the world makes anyone think he is a Mercenary? Forget Madrid, I won't say this club is made for the world's elite, I'd be called arrogant, why not focus on Milan and Kaka?

In his first year, Kaka helped Milan win the league title scoring 10 goals in 30 appearances. In 2004-2005 season, Kaka lead AC Milan to the finals of Champions league only to be defeated by Liverpool in a magical comeback, playing a part in a five man midfield just behing Shevchenko. A second year with lackluster signings, saw no silverware for the Rossenari, though Kaka did not open his mouth, not once, and stayed put. In the season of 2006-2007, what did AC Milan do? Sell Shevchenko for a record fee, and buy no adequate replacement (Riki Oliviera? PUHLEEZ). The team was old enough, yet the average age kept on rising with the lack of new young players. It is important to note that despite the age factor of that AC Milan group, tactically Kaka was stripped of his most influential role. He was played in a 4 man midfield which landed him twice the work load. In fact Kaka's performances significantly dropped in the league, and was criticized by the Milanese. He only focused on the Champions League where he scored a whooping 10 goals and single-handedly won them the CL. Real Madrid came knocking and despite the lack of influx of youth and lack of a definite project, Kaka refused to talk about Real Madrid and insisted that he will only listen to what AC Milan tell him to do. When he was parterned with Gourcuff his performances took a sharp turn in the league to the better, yet again, he was expected to do all the work by himself and the defense just kept on wearing thinner.

Any player in his position would have caused ten times the noise Kaka would have had Madrid came knocking, in fact, some players cause controversy in the media by hinting a move to Real or Barca. Add to that, Milan's dire situation and for a 27 year old who has contributed everything possible to Milan, stayed loyal, and stuck with the club when they were out of the Champions League because they cheated. It boggles my mind when someone so ignorantly describes him as a mercenary.

There are three players in Europe who single handedly led their respective teams to success (relatively) without destroying the team by growing frustrated. Ibahirmovic, lead Inter Milan to their 4th consecutive league title. Diego from Werder Bremen kept them alive as possible. Last but not least, Kaka from AC Milan who won them a CL. Not a single team in Europe (including Barcelona) has a player with the same mental strength as these players when wearing their club shirts (funny because for their country some performances can be questionable).

I know some people will argue but it incredibly irritates me when I read that hard working players are being labeled as mercenaries when on numerous occasions they stuck by their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans