Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i actually think he left a year or 2 later..you can never blame him there was no future with Milan he asked them publicly many times to reinforce the team , buy for the future and what does uncle Fester and Jesus buy..
Beckham and Dinho ... the team is aging like crazy and no plans to use the money to buy properly

Yes, buying (or loaning or whatever deal he's on) Beckham was a great move?

Beast

The Observer
Yes, buying (or loaning or whatever deal he's on) Beckham was a great move?

not when the last position you need is a RM when you don't even play with a flat 4-4-2
Milan play with a diamond formation with
----------------------Pirlo----------------
---------------Rino--------Seedorf
----------------------Kaka-----------------

so why would u take becks on loan when you have an aging and injured defense line and a forward line of Pato with Pippo-Sheva-Dinho (all washed up ) on the sub bench
Milan needed a keeper and couple of defenders..and some new blood in the midfield..even the promising Flamini faded away with Milan playing as a stand by RB...
Becks will always deliver the crosses and fk .. he is a model Pro.. , good player ? no doubt, Needed ? absolutely not
Raed great post except the Ibra-Diego-Kaka comparison.. really crap one

B

blueduck

I did not come here to read 2 pages of Citeh crap. Blue Fuck, with all due respect, this is not a Manchester City thread, so keep your posts out of it.

With all respect, there wasn't a City thread and someone asked a question about City.

Blue fuck? Did you make that up all by yourself ? Awww :yes:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
not when the last position you need is a RM when you don't even play with a flat 4-4-2
Milan play with a diamond formation with
----------------------Pirlo----------------
---------------Rino--------Seedorf
----------------------Kaka-----------------

so why would u take becks on loan when you have an aging and injured defense line and a forward line of Pato with Pippo-Sheva-Dinho (all washed up ) on the sub bench
Milan needed a keeper and couple of defenders..and some new blood in the midfield..even the promising Flamini faded away with Milan playing as a stand by RB...
Becks will always deliver the crosses and fk .. he is a model Pro.. , good player ? no doubt, Needed ? absolutely not
Raed great post except the Ibra-Diego-Kaka comparison.. really crap one

I knew you'd hate the comparison but I insist :D.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Oh god, I completely forgot that Milan added insult to injury when they brought over his favorite player in the whole world, his role model, someone who would share the load and field with Kaka, as well as the lights, set him up, and sit next to him in Church, Ronaldinho :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
to be fair, ronaldinho was doing brilliantly for milan 'til carletto dropped him for pirlo (with no just cause). once that happened it was always gonna turn sour but matt parkman is in london now (and apparently wants to sign pirlo!) and leo isn't a flaming retard so will give prominence to ronaldinho. put him in as trequartista and he will perform.

whatever personal beefs ronaldinho and kaka may have, they've usually been able to make it work on the pitch and were doing so. beckham was a great signing. you all knock him but he's performed very well for them and inzaghi in particular thrived coz he showed up.

kaka's not a merc for going to real, but he is a hypocrite because he's stated openly numerous times that he won't leave milan and doesn't want to leave milan and wants to stay there forever and ever and be captain. you don't say that sort of shit repeatedly, then turn around and leave, and expect people to not get upset.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:rolleyes:

Until your boss says we can't lose on the money generated from your ass.

that's bullshit, though.

the stuff kaka was saying for literally years speaks of a real connection.

if it meant that much to him, he'd tell silvio to fuck off and that he was staying.

I mean sheva bailed against his will but that was because of his wife, so it was a family issue (only thing more important than the game to these guys). the only reason milan accepted the transfer was because they wanted the money. that doesn't mean kaka has to accept the terms offered. people CAN say no to real madrid, as amazing as that idea might seem.

I appreciate what you're saying about the club's stagnation, but when you speak of having a deep connection with a club and how you want to stay, then you fucking stay. he's won everything in the club game so he has no trophy-blueballs like zidane did or ibra does. he's got no reason strong enough to leave.

veryfatchocobo

Saw a few videos of this kid Pablo Sarabia in your youth team. Apparently he is the reason you let Moreno go...He looks good.

Probably not... They should've at least make him backup if that was the case. They have trouble keeping their youth because the staff doesn't trust them. Look at Mata. They would've had a place for him if they didn't buy Drenthe and Marcelo. Oops.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
that's bullshit, though.

if it meant that much to him, he'd tell silvio to fuck off and that he was staying.

I mean sheva bailed against his will but that was because of his wife, so it was a family issue (only thing more important than the game to these guys). the only reason milan accepted the transfer was because they wanted the money. that doesn't mean kaka has to accept the terms offered. people CAN say no to real madrid, as amazing as that idea might seem.

I appreciate what you're saying about the club's stagnation, but when you speak of having a deep connection with a club and how you want to stay, then you fucking stay. he's won everything in the club game so he has no trophy-blueballs like zidane did or ibra does. he's got no reason strong enough to leave.

Oh cry me a river now, will you? He has shown way more than enough commitment to a shit club for absolutely no reason. He is 27, he isn't 34 or 22. No one in the right mind would say no to an upgrade in their career especially this elusive. SILVIO IS SHEVY'S SON's GOD FATHER!!!! And he still fucked off. WHEN HE SAID HE WILL STAY HE DID STAY, AND FOR YEARS, EVEN WHEN THEY FUCKED AROUND IN THE UEFA! Since when do you sit on this high moral horse? I can't believe you are arguing one of the game's most honest and loyal players. I can't believe you expect him to stay in Milan when Silvio himself, wanted him out, against his will and against his coach's will.

Beast

The Observer
that's bullshit, though.

Dinho scored goals but was on a different wave length then the rest of the Milan team .. the whole team suffered that's why Carlo dropped him .. plain and simply..

As for Kaka you are wrong.. what kaka said i'm here unless Milan want to sell.. which is the case..

anyhow... Real officially activated Negredo buyback option and paid Almeria 5 Million Euro and he is officially a Real Madrid player , remains to be seen if he will be used as a bargaining chip or as a squad player

Valdano is a fan of Negredo however as the club indicate so far only 2 forwards guarantee their place in the next season.. Raul & Higuain .. Ruud & Huntelaar ( :thumbdown: ) looks like leaving this summer

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
that's nice beast. although i don't think attacking youth players will get much playing time in this team.

i don't think kaka is a mercenary but he has some twatness around him if he hit the Real pitch

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Negredo for 5m is a bargain, even if he is your own youth product. Huntelaar? I think he has a bright future and getting rid after very limited opportunities in a poor madrid team is a decision that may come back to haunt you.

Beast

The Observer
Agree CA... i think we should keep the guy.. i don't know what Pellegerini thinks as u know most of the talk is press wise nothing official so far except
- Pellegerini signing
- Negredo back
you can add and the expected announcement of signing Kaka today

the rest are press talk and speculation .. however the problem is you can't keep 4 forwards..
Real have Higuain-Huntelaar-Ruud-Raul and now Negredo
if we got Villa/Forlan (i doubt ) .. that makes it 6 .. 2 much leave.. it won't be the Captain and it's won't be Higuain.. both has guaranteed spots in the 25 list..the problem i think is the lack of pace in the forward like..both Ruud & Hunter are slow but excellent strikers
it should be Villa-Higuain upfront..
Raul on the bench with one other forward.. could be Hunter - Ruud or Negredo.. if they want the spanish flavor as announced then both Ruud & Hunter must leave.. but i recall Negerdo stating he want to have playing time..
it's a bit complicated especially if they buy then use CR as a forward..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans