Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

IMO this and the Bilbao matches will decide the league, if Madrid collect 6 points from their 2 next matches then la liga is theirs IMO.

El Gato

Villarato!
We are going to drop points. We dropped them last season against scrubs (Osasuna) and we dropped them this season against scrubs (Santander). We are bound to do it again.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Real´s league this year im afraid. Has their name on it but we have to take a long look at ourselves. Yes, robbed here but damage self-inflicted with pathetic draws and displays away from home

Welcome back dude!

I don't think so. I'm sure Real will screw it up in the coming weeks. Long way to go.

E

estranged

We are going to drop points. We dropped them last season against scrubs (Osasuna) and we dropped them this season against scrubs (Santander). We are bound to do it again.

Mourinho is too much of a genius to make the same mistake twice.

ammarfcb

ze special one
fuck this shit ain't even funny first a penalty from outside the box dive now an offside from the half way line and a 2 handed ball.

the refs gave madrid +3 against valencia , +3 against mallorca and +3 against sociedad.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Osasuna are always difficult adversaries when at home

Beast

The Observer
There is no Handball on Ramos it was pretty clear in the replay..

Glad that one was over it was a tough game and CR attitude and indifference didn't help at all .. good call from Jose in pulling out Diarra and throwing extra striker than taking Arbeloa and putting Kaka

I don't like our game heading to the clasico in 4 days.. we look awful and disjointed .. Ozil was extremely crap the first half i really don't know what's wrong with him this season
but for my money i would have subbed him for Kaka earlier.. true he improved in the second half but at the first half he was just a water carrier

glad for Higuain and Callejon but we have to be sharp and vigilante all it takes is just one game and Barca would be back in business
Hope Betis do their usual game tomorrow vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans