Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
He's right actually in many points. Barca's mentality this season hasn't been as sharp as it's been in previous seasons and that's the main reason behind the gap between the two teams now, more than the injury and the refrees factors. If anything, Barca mostly has themselves to blame for the points they've lost so far.

Thank you ..

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Glad I missed this, sounded agonizing. Also heard Mallorca had a legit goal disallowed while the game was 1-0, real shame as a draw here would've helped us heaps.

Oh well we wouldn't be in this position in the first place if we hadn't failed to put our matches away...

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't understand what's all the refereeing BS about. If your team has a bad day, they have a bad day and they have only themselves to blame. You can't play with the same energy game in game out.

Everyone in the league is beatable for RM and Barcelona and blaming the ref for making one decision impacting the score out of hundreds that could be the case if the team was bothered enough is simply stupid. Do you care about bad offside call towards Barca when they're winning 4-0? You shouldn't care about it now either, because it's Barcelona that fuck up more than the refs do. This is why Pep always says that in the press conferences, he realizes that you can't go on a rant, because the ref didn't give you a penalty, it's the team that are supposed to play up to the level. And it's the same for RM, except you know that Mourinho is too much about keeping his own team in the clean.

Xavi_78

I must be reassuring to know that you have the best squad/team in the world, but if the team does not cut it you always know the ref. will lend a helping hand. Either this linesman should let test his eyesight or he just did not want to see it

X

xaviniesta

is this the offside call? i'm a refere myself too and i have to say that you don't even have to have linesman to call that one. after winning 3 ligas in a row, it's getting pretty obvious whats going on in spain.
1326573239362.jpg

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Rick been on eternal repeat since last season but you are better off with people who analyze the game not look for an excuse and i replied to him logically.. it's pretty easy to answer but i never had the time to reply to him lately

ofcourse the mentality is a factor. we have a bad mentality when we are down. that's why pretty much any team that scores against barca first has a good chance of winning. but yours is no better. you play bad first half every game. and try to catch up on the 2nd.

but you can not deny that refs have been a big factor this year. and the overall attitude of your players (especially ronaldo) was terrible today. kaka and hiquain were the only ones who looked liekthey could change the game - and they did

E

estranged

IMO it's silly to solely blame refereeing for the way the league is unfolding (bear in mind there is 60 points left to play for so nothing is over yet). the sole reason for this has been our own complacency and sloppy displays away from home, I mean you could say we lost the Getafe game because of the ref but we were shit all game long, no movement, no urgency, we didn't deserve to win. Espanyol was the same story, yes we should have been given a penalty in the 92nd minute but after we took the lead we clearly didn't give a fuck and we were happy to let the game finish 1-0, it was funny right after Espanyol scored at the end we ran riot, had we shown an ounce of that urgency the 80 minutes prior to that we would have win by 2/3 goals, so the main reason for us slipping back 5 points has been our half assed displays, and while ref decisions have screwed us I wouldn't say its the main reason we are 5 points behind.

Beast

The Observer
I must be reassuring to know that you have the best squad/team in the world, but if the team does not cut it you always know the ref. will lend a helping hand. Either this linesman should let test his eyesight or he just did not want to see it

You have the best squad not us.. we just showing more hunger and willingness than you till this stage of the season, it's not too late but u have to get that back.. i've seen you change the result completely so many times before because you wanted that..this season it's missing from you .. not debating the linesman mistake in this but how many times does that happen ? do you remember the penalty on Gaby Milito when he was with Zaragoza in the dying mminutes and you scored? Messi hand of god..etc shit happens with the refs in la liga all the time not exclusive to any team

ricknattery

You make your own luck/penalties at times...or you forgot when Iniesta/Deco and others was milking it left and right back in the day ?
you can hang on to your annual ref theory but you have to remember it didn't stop you last year and the year before it so it's not an excuse as it evens out at the end of the season..however if it makes you feel better keep on playing the same tune you've played but it's not and it never was.. u lost 7 points because you didn't have the will and we won those points because we wanted it more.. if you are down by one goal a penalty won't fix you but 2-3 goals at least .. now how many times have you shown that this season ? and why doesn't those lovely refs appear in the clasico ??i mean if they hurt you and help us why suddenly they disappear for the past 8/9 clasico's ? even the won we won was no thanks to them .. food for thoughts .. good night Rick

It doesn't even out, AT ALL

I dare you to find games where RM have lost as many points as Barca at the end of the season(7 POINTS SO FAR) and find also games where Barca gets wrongly disallowed goals, penalties outside the box, handballs in penalty area not conceded,....

We have make our own luck with penalties, but refs have denied us so far 8 penalties, many of them costing us the points.

This season we are a step below in consistency yet we should be topping the league with fair referering. Last couple of seasons you've been stoling points, getting penalties(dives) as well. We should have won the league with a larger difference in points, but hey, you are used to shit refering favoring your side

PS. Can you mention a game where RM have lost points in Liga because of bad refering?

Refs DON'T dissapear when you face Barca, how come do you think your players get license to kick the shit out of our players, you should finish most of the clasicos with 9 men

I will continue showing these facts, adding more every game(if there are any). I dare you to show the counterpart, so we can see if it actually evens out

Beast

The Observer
IMO it's silly to solely blame refereeing for the way the league is unfolding (bear in mind there is 60 points left to play for so nothing is over yet). the sole reason for this has been our own complacency and sloppy displays away from home, I mean you could say we lost the Getafe game because of the ref but we were shit all game long, no movement, no urgency, we didn't deserve to win. Espanyol was the same story, yes we should have been given a penalty in the 92nd minute but after we took the lead we clearly didn't give a fuck and we were happy to let the game finish 1-0, it was funny right after Espanyol scored at the end we ran riot, had we shown an ounce of that urgency the 80 minutes prior to that we would have win by 2/3 goals, so the main reason for us slipping back 5 points has been our half assed displays, and while ref decisions have screwed us I wouldn't say its the main reason we are 5 points behind.

That's it man , i can't believe some people refuse to see that obvious observations

ricknattery

Rick been on eternal repeat since last season but you are better off with people who analyze the game not look for an excuse and i replied to him logically.. it's pretty easy to answer but i never had the time to reply to him lately

I'm showing FACTS, it's not something I'm making up. It for the eye to see it and it will get worse if Barca keeps a short distance, so expect my list to grow bigger

Xavi_78

For me this are 2 different issues:

Nobody who has seen our games against Espanyol, Getafe, La Real could say that we did set the world alight, we dropped points, because we were not good enought. BUT that does not mean that the EE has got their poinst due to merit but more to luck? or ref. help? (Getafe, today)

ricknattery

So now Barca only deserves to win if they are fully focused and play great the 90 minutes? thats BS, teams have shitty games as well, yet they scrap results with one minute of brilliance or something similar(come on what madrid has been doing in this kind of games like today: playing a shit first half and only caring when they are losing)

Beast

The Observer
It doesn't even out, AT ALL

I dare you to find games where RM have lost as many points as Barca at the end of the season(7 POINTS SO FAR) and find also games where Barca gets wrongly disallowed goals, penalties outside the box, handballs in penalty area not conceded,....

We have make our own luck with penalties, but refs have denied us so far 8 penalties, many of them costing us the points.

This season we are a step below in consistency yet we should be topping the league with fair referering. Last couple of seasons you've been stoling points, getting penalties(dives) as well. We should have won the league with a larger difference in points, but hey, you are used to shit refering favoring your side

PS. Can you mention a game where RM have lost points in Liga because of bad refering?

Refs DON'T dissapear when you face Barca, how come do you think your players get license to kick the shit out of our players, you should finish most of the clasicos with 9 men

I will continue showing these facts, adding more every game(if there are any). I dare you to show the counterpart, so we can see if it actually evens out

How can we lose more points if we show willingness to change the game but you don't ? you didn't read what i wrote ? take today game.. down 1-0 playing like shit but we made it happen ..without scoring from penalties .. Yes the offside call was wrong but do you think with the pressure of the second half we wouldn't score more if it was 2-0 down ? and why the ref didn't give Ramos header goal ?? and how many clasico's we lost a player or you got a PK lately ??
Keep insisting on that ref theory if it makes you feel good at night but it just blinds you from your team short comings
no you haven't earned anything to be topping the league .. the table never lie and the only game u showed character was the clasico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans