Status
Not open for further replies.

yeswecan

Like a boss .

1326470046_extras_portada_7.jpg

:troll:

ammarfcb

ze special one
i usually hold back about saying a ref is bought or the game is fixed by the big guys.

but this is just so obvious now. as some of the Madrid fans have highlighted. Madrid have been terrible. but they still get these decisions that win them the 3 points every week.
and on the other hand we lose points like last week for blatant. this is not just blatant stupidity by the refs i genuinely think this is fixed now.

E

estranged

Kaka has looked superb whenever he's come on for Real, i dunno why Jose doesn't start him more often, maybe in place of frogzil.

ricknattery

Another robbery of Madrid, penalty of Lass in first half(12th minute) and a goal wrongly disallowed in second half. This competition is adulterated

jamrock

madrid are champions its these type of games that champions find away to win and thats what madrid have been doing and we have so far failed to do, when asked.

ricknattery

i usually hold back about saying a ref is bought or the game is fixed by the big guys.

but this is just so obvious now. as some of the Madrid fans have highlighted. Madrid have been terrible. but they still get these decisions that win them the 3 points every week.
and on the other hand we lose points like last week for blatant. this is not just blatant stupidity by the refs i genuinely think this is fixed now.

It is man
We have lost 7 points because of the ref:
A penalty not given in Anoeta(we tied the game) 2 points stolen
2 penalties not given in Mestalla(we tied the game) 2 points stolen
A goal wrongly disallowed in Getafe(we lost th game) 1 point stolen
A penalty not given in Cornella(we tied the game9 2 points stolen

Madrid on the other hand
Valencia get robbed with a penalty not given after higuain chest-hand ball
Sevilla get a wrongly disallowed goal when the game was tied
Mallorca gets a wrongly disallowed goal and a penalty not given
They even get penalties outside the box(Getafe game)
Last 3 seasons they have 3 times the amount of penalties we get

It's so obvious now, if Barca keeps a short distance it will become even more obvious

Beast

The Observer

A lot to do with your game and lack of strikers at times.. we have several goal scorers and different ways of reaching the goal (long shots /CR - behind the defense /Higuain-dribble+ finish /Benzema..set pieces corners+ FK /Ramos and co ) ..in your case this year it's a lot less Villa injured and before injury off form , Ditto for Pedro , Alexis not the wow.. Cesc can pull it at times but he has Arsenal DNA.. inconsistent , Alves not the same like the last 2 years only Xavi is still the Maestro but the scoring department so much belong to one name
You rely a lot on Messi while it's a must and he do the business whenever he is has a semi-off day it affects you ..

It's not about Refs as much as it's about keep pushing it .. could be your players won everything or something but so far the only game i saw Barca live up to their standard was simply the Clasico and this could be due to the motivation more than anything , against the Pericos you can only blame yourself .. u make your own luck and you can beat them if you bother to concentrate and show more willingness to score

ammarfcb

ze special one
A lot to do with your game and lack of strikers at times.. we have several goal scorers and different ways of reaching the goal (long shots /CR - behind the defense /Higuain-dribble+ finish /Benzema..set pieces corners+ FK /Ramos and co ) ..in your case this year it's a lot less Villa injured and before injury off form , Ditto for Pedro , Alexis not the wow.. Cesc can pull it at times but he has Arsenal DNA.. inconsistent , Alves not the same like the last 2 years only Xavi is still the Maestro but the scoring department so much belong to one name
You rely a lot on Messi while it's a must and he do the business whenever he is has a semi-off day it affects you ..

It's not about Refs as much as it's about keep pushing it .. could be your players won everything or something but so far the only game i saw Barca live up to their standard was simply the Clasico and this could be due to the motivation more than anything , against the Pericos you can only blame yourself .. u make your own luck and you can beat them if you bother to concentrate and show more willingness to score

we both know that all of that ^ is just not true. read ricknattery post.
we have played better but you have clearly been favoured

Beast

The Observer
It is man
We have lost 7 points because of the ref:
A penalty not given in Anoeta(we tied the game) 2 points stolen
2 penalties not given in Mestalla(we tied the game) 2 points stolen
A goal wrongly disallowed in Getafe(we lost th game) 1 point stolen
A penalty not given in Cornella(we tied the game9 2 points stolen

Madrid on the other hand
Valencia get robbed with a penalty not given after higuain chest-hand ball
Sevilla get a wrongly disallowed goal when the game was tied
Mallorca gets a wrongly disallowed goal and a penalty not given
They even get penalties outside the box(Getafe game)
Last 3 seasons they have 3 times the amount of penalties we get

It's so obvious now, if Barca keeps a short distance it will become even more obvious

You make your own luck/penalties at times...or you forgot when Iniesta/Deco and others was milking it left and right back in the day ?
you can hang on to your annual ref theory but you have to remember it didn't stop you last year and the year before it so it's not an excuse as it evens out at the end of the season..however if it makes you feel better keep on playing the same tune you've played but it's not and it never was.. u lost 7 points because you didn't have the will and we won those points because we wanted it more.. if you are down by one goal a penalty won't fix you but 2-3 goals at least .. now how many times have you shown that this season ? and why doesn't those lovely refs appear in the clasico ??i mean if they hurt you and help us why suddenly they disappear for the past 8/9 clasico's ? even the won we won was no thanks to them .. food for thoughts .. good night Rick

Chainsaw

Killahead

He's right actually in many points. Barca's mentality this season hasn't been as sharp as it's been in previous seasons and that's the main reason behind the gap between the two teams now, more than the injury and the refrees factors. If anything, Barca mostly has themselves to blame for the points they've lost so far.

Beast

The Observer

Rick been on eternal repeat since last season but you are better off with people who analyze the game not look for an excuse and i replied to him logically.. it's pretty easy to answer but i never had the time to reply to him lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans