Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
And u've been wrong for a long time .. u will not go at the end of season say " hey look at our achievement , we have the head to head trophy "
stop being silly

Winning the league without beating Barca will only ever be a "hollow" victory.

Otherwise, there would be no friction at all now in the Casa Blanca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Diego Torres has penned yet another scathing article over at El Pias about the inner turmoil of the capital club...If they weren't such a douche collection of players, I might actually feel bad for them...but I don't feel bad...You reap what you sow

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Diego Torres has penned yet another scathing article over at El Pias about the inner turmoil of the capital club...If they weren't such a douche collection of players, I might actually feel bad for them...but I don't feel bad...You reap what you sow

That article is very hard to believe for me, but after reading it I'm left confused between whether Madrid players have no honor or no brain. Seriously? They knew all along that Mou was only trying to keep his own face without caring about whatever the price maybe for Real Madrid and they all danced to his song? He was already singing you'll lose no matter what or better say you should lose for me to save my face: "In Barcelona there are three options," he warned, "two impossible and possible. The only possible option is that the game ended with a marker set and lose the tie. The impossible is that we win by a landslide. The other is impossible to win the tie. If by chance we qualified, perfect! But I was worth a 2-1 or a 1-0. We must avoid the win at all costs because if not, we can not complain about the theft of the first leg . Because if we do beat them it will be ridiculous. All media will say, 'Where are the referees, Mourinho?'.

what the hell, man?

Beast

The Observer
Jose problem is personal , he is taking the game with a personal reflection hence why he fucks up most of the time..

If he calm down the players will calm down and play their game.. he need to prepare to the game like all other games and remember the only time we looked better was during the super cup which is how we should play.. it's that simple

Beast

The Observer
That article is very hard to believe for me, but after reading it I'm left confused between whether Madrid players have no honor or no brain. Seriously? They knew all along that Mou was only trying to keep his own face without caring about whatever the price maybe for Real Madrid and they all danced to his song? He was already singing you'll lose no matter what or better say you should lose for me to save my face: "In Barcelona there are three options," he warned, "two impossible and possible. The only possible option is that the game ended with a marker set and lose the tie. The impossible is that we win by a landslide. The other is impossible to win the tie. If by chance we qualified, perfect! But I was worth a 2-1 or a 1-0. We must avoid the win at all costs because if not, we can not complain about the theft of the first leg . Because if we do beat them it will be ridiculous. All media will say, 'Where are the referees, Mourinho?'.

what the hell, man?

Than you didn't understand the article at all .. the article says the players complained and Iker told them even with the tactics "we " must go out there and try to win the tie "

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Than you didn't understand the article at all .. the article says the players complained and Iker told them even with the tactics "we " must go out there and try to win the tie "

Probably I should've said most of Madrid players. Iker was, is and will always be fighting for his club's honor but not many in the team show he kind of passion and respect he shows for his team. It was and is mainly spanish players that have complained about all these timid character Mou is showing but even then, it took them too long to show their disapproval. Except a few players there's no doubt others either have no balls in front of Mou or seem to believe him blindly or some squad players that are sure they wouldn't get any playtime anyway so they don't care all that much really.

Edit:when I think about it a bit more fairly, it's easier for the spanish players to talk their minds to Mou because they are actually more protected. for example Mou is never gonna win in a war between him and Iker. and he knows it. Iker knows it. the whole club knows it. he even pointed to it in his argument with Ramos and the way Ramos replied to him also makes it too clear. The portugese were never going to leave his side and there are players like Marcelo who has brain age of a 5 year old kid so it's fundamentally wrong to expect anything other than this.

In any condition it's getting more and more probable that Mou's gonna leave this summer. his way of talking about his future at Real Madrid has dramatically changed from going to see my contact out to I love to return to England, to I don't know. He can not continue when his squad is losing their believe in him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Madrid just win the league and we don't, of any that are left... Mou might still be sacked. But it is not because he has under achieved or any thing, it is because of the unrest he is causing in their squad

Beast

The Observer
Probably I should've said most of Madrid players. Iker was, is and will always be fighting for his club's honor but not many in the team show he kind of passion and respect he shows for his team. It was and is mainly spanish players that have complained about all these timid character Mou is showing but even then, it took them too long to show their disapproval. Except a few players there's no doubt others either have no balls in front of Mou or seem to believe him blindly or some squad players that are sure they wouldn't get any playtime anyway so they don't care all that much really.

Edit:when I think about it a bit more fairly, it's easier for the spanish players to talk their minds to Mou because they are actually more protected. for example Mou is never gonna win in a war between him and Iker. and he knows it. Iker knows it. the whole club knows it. he even pointed to it in his argument with Ramos and the way Ramos replied to him also makes it too clear. The portugese were never going to leave his side and there are players like Marcelo who has brain age of a 5 year old kid so it's fundamentally wrong to expect anything other than this.

In any condition it's getting more and more probable that Mou's gonna leave this summer. his way of talking about his future at Real Madrid has dramatically changed from going to see my contact out to I love to return to England, to I don't know. He can not continue when his squad is losing their believe in him.

Cristiano , Higuain and Benzema voiced their disapproval before starting by last year as well

I said the day after the clasico and before all this brought to the press that Jose will leave this summer and it will be his decision .. he is setting the stage for that so no one will blame him or Perez for the expected departure.

Beast

The Observer
We've won as many classicos as did Real... If it were just down to head-head why is it that Real are considered the greatest Spanish side!?

League win is league win... Dominate the classicos or other wise

He doesn't have the brains to understand the obvious

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

what the hell, man?

Desperate measures are often believed to require desperate measures...Some will risk much to taste victory or trump a despised rival...even making a deal with a known entity like Mou

Apparently Torres has been tracking these stories for awhile and must have some sort of source to come up with such specific information that rattles the cage the way it does...Is it a player?...I almost think it has to be and it's gotta be a Spanish player really...Iker?

Iniesta commented last night that relations with Spanish players last season were badly affected by RM players crossing the line but seemed resolute & confident that there would be no repeat of that (Xabi must've missed the memo) this season...It would seem Spanish NT teammates have come to an understanding that supercedes what Mou may demand - which was often devoid of actual football, per usual for Mou

It's a fascinating case of a chasm in the squad that no pressy or BBQ is going to patch up or spin...Now it's merely a matter of how long before it fissures completely

La LL

Generally Delightful
Found this article on soccernet.com.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/featur...mourinho-in-need-of-ultimate-reversal?cc=5739

Pretty interesting read. Although I don't agree with his assertions that RM's only chance of success is through Mourinho. It seems to be a common consensus in the Brit press that the man can do nothing wrong...

I loved this particular line:
The nature of Guardiola's meticulous psychological preparation means that Barcelona are the ultimate big-game team and it is remarkable how, when the stakes are highest, the side are at their most stunningly intense.

Truth. We always deliver in the biggest games. It's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans