Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Meanwhile, no one requires the laundry list of facts reflecting just how stacked the cards are and have been in a certain club's favor

Who are you trying to convince, Gio?...This Vitienes fiasco, Iker manipulation over Lass, Ramos et al insulting the refs (Without any consequences) and Mou waiting in the parking lot for him...Yet the ref is banned, it's the kind of Orwellian scenario that only happens in Spain

He did his job in the end, no doubt...RM still haven't lost with him as a ref

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Well I dont know shit about the spanish federation, tbh i thought it was run by monkeys.

Beast

The Observer
Meanwhile, no one requires the laundry list of facts reflecting just how stacked the cards are and have been in a certain club's favor

Who are you trying to convince, Gio?...This Vitienes fiasco, Iker manipulation over Lass, Ramos et al insulting the refs (Without any consequences) and Mou waiting in the parking lot for him...Yet the ref is banned, it's the kind of Orwellian scenario that only happens in Spain

He did his job in the end, no doubt...RM still haven't lost with him as a ref

You do see the Irony that in one sentence you accuse the ref of being our man , than you go on & say we insulted him couple of times and asked for him to be banned

..care to explain this hilarious contradictions ? especially he could have given easily a penalty to qualify , allowed Ramos goal and spared Ramos than wrong second yellow

Michael.. your words doesn't add up man

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You do see the Irony that in one sentence you accuse the ref of being our man , than you go on & say we insulted him couple of times and asked for him to be banned

..care to explain this hilarious contradictions ? especially he could have given easily a penalty to qualify , allowed Ramos goal and spared Ramos than wrong second yellow

Michael.. your words doesn't add up man

2gy5ahk.jpg

You're spinning Gio, admit it! :p Just because one has a dog on it's leash and it doesn't always do what it's told, doesn't make it any less their dog

Look, let's not play games or semantics about the landscape of Spanish footy - the evidence is there in piles over many decades...The banning of Vitienes when there was cause to punish Mou, the players etc. alone for their actions after the match (Nevermind the calls he failed to make during it) says all you need to about how power is distributed...Didn't Frisk's situation reinforce the need to protect referees and what's the RFEF doing banning a referee when they are attacked by a manager and it's players?...It's laughable if not reflective of the kangaroo court system of 'justice' in Spain

Only referee I've seen who has even a kernel of integrity is Iturralde and curiously he's been absent from recent Clasicos...Hmm

Beast

The Observer
You mean as well evidence like how you never did any stadium bans after the Figo pig incident and dive-O-Penalty era of Deco/ Dinho & co , Roberto Carlos Red and penalty for Van Bommel dive or how you banned Clos Gomez from referring any of your games for two years after his fall out with Pep ?

Come on Michael .. i can bring as well many incidents over decades .. it work both ways

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It works both ways with a lot of clubs, no doubt, Gio....But are you honestly going to claim that there isn't an overwhelming edge in decisions and dubious actions in favor of the capital club?

I still can't fathom how Mou didn't get Frisk'd over the Vitienes incident the other night and the ref gets banned from Clasicos?...Yet is somehow refereeing Barca's next match?...In what rigged state do things like this happen apart from Spain?

Beast

The Observer
It works both ways with a lot of clubs, no doubt, Gio....But are you honestly going to claim that there isn't an overwhelming edge in decisions and dubious actions in favor of the capital club?

I still can't fathom how Mou didn't get Frisk'd over the Vitienes incident the other night and the ref gets banned from Clasicos?...Yet is somehow refereeing Barca's next match?...In what rigged state do things like this happen apart from Spain?

Michael it's all about the focus , when you watch RM playing you are not watching us play but you are waiting for the ref to make what could be or is a mistake in your point of view. several Madridistas do the same thing.. i'm neither however you've seen it happen with you before in Frisk and that Norway ref , Wednesday Clasico could have been the same thing if we have Madridistas member like Rick for example
i accept that refs will fuck up , i accept that eventually it will even out at the end , i accept that the refs in Spain are lower than the level expected
but i'm telling you if we have someone dedicated to clutching at straws like Rick for example you will see plenty .. as I said you (and you are a level headed guy around here ) wrote a post above that is complete contradictory and i'm sure when i pointed towards it you were surprised that it conflicts with itself.. a Madridista ref (In your opinion) who didn't give Real a clear PK (no one could blame him ) a disallowed goal , gave Ramos a second yellow for a non existing offence yet skipped Lass's and others , skipped your "PK " claims was insulted by our people as well as reported by us to be banned.. would anyone report his own Ref ?

do like i do .. you will see it all evens out and you will enjoy the football more

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Mou 'entorno' have confirmed that the conversation did take place in the car park. Mou's gone and undone all you work on the ptich (which you lost on aggregate I seem to remember, but enjoy celebrating getting knocked out).

Beast

The Observer
Mou 'entorno' have confirmed that the conversation did take place in the car park. Mou's gone and undone all you work on the ptich (which you lost on aggregate I seem to remember, but enjoy celebrating getting knocked out).

I read it but until Jose reply officially it felt more like he is making fun of EMD story... cause the way he wrote was more like " no EMD didn't say the whole story he didn't tell him you are unprofessional etc.. he told him go and enjoy you cigar u bastard etc"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Michael it's all about the focus , when you watch RM playing you are not watching us play but you are waiting for the ref to make what could be or is a mistake in your point of view. several Madridistas do the same thing.. i'm neither however you've seen it happen with you before in Frisk and that Norway ref , Wednesday Clasico could have been the same thing if we have Madridistas member like Rick for example

I have to disagree, Gio...Normally, it's true, I do wait for some advantage that your team miraculously becomes the beneficiary of, which whether you acknowledge it or not, happens far too often, IMHO...However, I did not do that in this match...I waited to see what tactics Mou was going to employ, I had no doubt they had to attack and they had to score goals...How Jozy intended to accomplish that was a mystery as it is for most who follow footy really...If it's true that this was the lineup & tactics the players wanted, then we'd have to accept that Mou didn't do what he wanted to do (Who knows what that could've been really)

I was impressed both by Barça's lack of verve as much as I was with RM's play...Imagine had RM played like that when they were at home, rather than what they did do...RM deserve credit and I gladly concede they played well, well enough to win even

However, that does not contradict that Vitienes was poor...Poor for RM although I think the worst call he made was curiously the same one Pique was booked for in the first leg...I thought it was soft but I thought Pique's was soft too...Poorer for Barça, IMHO...Two offside calls that weren't even close to being off, the penalty that should've gone to Alexis, the Lass fiasco & of course the way RM, their players and coach were allowed to berate & stalk down a match referee...That last bit, in what top league is that even permissible?

i accept that refs will fuck up , i accept that eventually it will even out at the end , i accept that the refs in Spain are lower than the level expected
but i'm telling you if we have someone dedicated to clutching at straws like Rick for example you will see plenty .. as I said you (and you are a level headed guy around here ) wrote a post above that is complete contradictory and i'm sure when i pointed towards it you were surprised that it conflicts with itself.. a Madridista ref (In your opinion) who didn't give Real a clear PK (no one could blame him ) a disallowed goal , gave Ramos a second yellow for a non existing offence yet skipped Lass's and others , skipped your "PK " claims was insulted by our people as well as reported by us to be banned.. would anyone report his own Ref ?

do like i do .. you will see it all evens out and you will enjoy the football more

I too accept that refs will be poor...They will miss offside calls...I think the close ones are ones no one can legitimately complain about too much as it is a very difficult call to make which is not the same thing as admonishing them for when they miss patently obvious ones...If it's a shoulder or just a step difference, I can live with & accept those failures happen...I do find it dubious, however, when it happens repeatedly against a side playing a high line and it's not close

Ramos pulling a player by the arm to gain position constitutes a poor decision on a disallowed goal?...I don't agree although I was surprised that Vitienes' crew ruled it out considering his history with RM as a ref...Was it a makeup call for the ones he was poor about, esp. the Lass fiasco or the pk for Alexis?

Ball to hand is not a pk and I understand that in light of the numerous soft pks your team is the beneficiary of it might feel like they were denied 2 pks...Trying to block a ball with your hand, that's always a pk...unless you're Higuain and wearing a white shirt, I guess

Nothing has changed from what I said ahead of the encounter, btw...Vitienes refereeing has never seen RM lose, particularly between the two clubs...As for Vitienes being banned, one can only conclude, that the dog did not obey the master to the degree it was expected...There can be no other logical conclusion...And on top of which, he's in charge of Barça's next away match?...It's a preposterous turn of events

You're definitely one of the most level headed people on the board, Gio...I can't even comprehend at times how I can like a Madridista as much as I do you but you're a classy poster...I wouldn't even dream of trying to wind you up, FYI...I just think that somewhere underneath all of the layers of all the usual nonsense, you must see what I've been alluding to...Perhaps it's too big a discussion to tackle here or perhaps anywhere but I have to believe you do see it...Far too many advantages for your club that have nothing to do with football in a country that has a history of turning a blind eye in the face of impropriety...To speak nothing of Mou's Portuguese mafia that has been bullying referees since his Porto days

I haven't been able to fully process the match yet, to be perfectly honest...I'm still a bit in a daze from it, Clasico overload...between the calls, the usual stuff, RM playing well and Barça not playing well - it's tough to make sweeping judgements about anything, for me...But, you lot still never lose under Vitienes and we'll see if the dog does better when it comes to El Madrigal

Last edited:

goope

Madrid fans at the beginning:

"What do we play for?
"A scared starting line up by the coach..."
"Nothing, we cant do anything vs Barca, man.."
"We can't do anything"
"Impossible, Impossible"
"I want to cry, we are helpless..."
"This is depressing, I'm going home"

Then the song"

I that am more merengue that ronceros tie
Or Hermels........ mustache,
I that get happy when i see cristiano
and benzema....... score a goal.
I that believe in Mourinho, Florention and Raul Gonzales Blanco
and a legend........ called di [stefano].
I that saw us win the 7th, the 8th and 9th
and ill see... when we get to 10.
I that watch la caverna (term for madrid biased press and tv shows) every night
paco buyo is the best. (ex madrid gk, now commentator in a madrid tv show)
I that always retweet "AS" and "Marca"
and record Telemadrid,
I that have a white heart and love my Spain a lot
have now fallen in love with the tiki-taka of this Barça...
Oh, Guardiolaaa! ill become a Barça fan for you!
Oh, Guardiolaa! Xavi and Messi are gods to me!
and we'll beat madrid with your football!
Oh, Guardiooolaaa!

Oh, Guardiooolaaa! now i know Barça is more than a club,
Oh, Guardiooolaaa!, ill check my time well for you,
and we'll beat madrid with your football!
Oh, Guardiooolaaa!

Madrid fan at the end "Visca Barça!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans