Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan22

Usualy I'm not the one blaming the refs for the 10 points lead madrid has. Usualy I try to look for errors in our game, before searching for other excuses. But some of this footage is just ridiculous. You can argue about some of the decisions, but even as a RM-supporter you just have to admit that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is in your favor this season...still you won't win the CL this year :lol:

the last one with pepe is my favourite. he goes down like he's been shot after the handball...what did he wanted to achieve there? to get a yellow card for the ball?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I watched the first couple till Atletico ..than i stopped and if this is what you call ref bias .. i wonder if you watched football before ? the two atletico call were stone cold pk and reds , Gijon correct second yellow..etc , wrong offside in Mallorca than a ball hitting Ramos abdomen in Mallorca u want it a pk ??

Yes CR was considerable wrong call by cm after all most of his body and the ball were inside but shouldn't be given but the rest ? really ? Pedro simulating fall down was the cause of the call but 80% of the rest were spot on

good luck you are in for a long heartbreak .. take non-contact sport

Beast

The Observer
I watched most of it and frankly whoever think that taking out a player in one on one doesn't deserve a PK and a red needs to watch other sport ( i'm talking about the idiot who made the video ) or that hitting a player doesn't deserve a second yellow or that Ramos in Mallorca was a PK... etc

gingerless

the gijon second yellow.... my fucking goodness. if we had decisions like that in our favour all the liga teams would be down to 7 men

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned

The two penalties against Atleti were correct, but so were ours against Valencia at Mestalla and were not given.

All the other penalties that Madrid are awarded were either extremely soft (Kaka v Bilbao) or totally inexistent, shameful dives.

The Mallorca goal is a perfectly legit one, and would have meant certain Madrid defeat. In the build-up for the second Madrid goal, there were 2 definite fouls on Mallorca players.

Valencia should have gotten a pk for Gonzalo's brilliant hand ball. No doubt about that. Two more lost Madrid points. Plus, the fall-out that comes with those things.

The handballs of Ramos and Pepe are not penalties A handball must be deliberate, those were from up-close. No penalty.

The second yellow for the Gijon player is something more than scandalous. If the same principle was applied for our games, we would not have faced a single side that could have finished with more than 8 players.

mixer

Mourinho_killing_Guardiola.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans