Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Must be pissed because in La Liga they have 3 times more penalties than us but when they go outside the reach of rfef the stats are exactly the same as Barca's.

Not only that, but had it been La Liga, that goal they conceded would barely stand any chance of being allowed.

Every controversial (and many times not even that) call in La Liga goes their way.

I just loved the expression on Madridista faces whenever the Dutch ref yellow-carded them.

dalitis8

Banned
Di Maria out for another month.

Even though I have been disgusted by the amount of help you get from the refs this season, and despite the fact that you are managed by the biggest clown in the universe, and you can also add the fact that Di Maria's diving makes Biscuits look like Messi (never dives) I am actually a bit sad to hear that. He was indeed having a pretty good season.

Beast

The Observer
Hard to argue with that, Bojan.

Beast or other madridistas care to respond to that?

Nothing to respond to , it's Bojan (and some other members )opinion .. yes there is some controversial and wrong decisions in our favor but making it like Real only reached top of the liga and achieve that result through the ref doesn't deserve responding
In la liga we attack more and we get penalties as a result of that cause defenders do make mistakes but also the refs .. if you look at the video one of the guys posted few pages ago i already responded to it.. 60-70% of it are correct calls no doubt
In UEFA games there is an extra 2 refs which help minimize the mistakes big time
at the same time this gives the cule's who haven't accepted the fact that Barca is below their level a lot so it's easy to blame the refs keeps them sleep well ..
I don't have the exact stats of our penalties and Barca penalties in the CL so i can't argue .. i said before i accept that refs screw up but i do believe applying the 5 refs in la liga would improve their decisions big big time .. i was thinking about that especially with Napoli golden chance which Ashley cole took it off the line.. could have been easily the 4th goal if the extra ref wasn't there

dalitis8

Banned
It's not that refs make mistakes in La Liga.

It's that they want to help Madrid. The Mallorca disallowed goal could not have possibly been a mistake for example. The Mallorcan player starts clearly behind the midfield line, plus there is a Madrid defender clearly and comfortably playing him onside. It was just a case of saving Madrid's ass.

And whoever said that Barcelona did not have some below-par games in La Liga this season? But no way on this earth could Madrid have been 10 points ahead if it was not for scandalous refereeing.

Barca's poor games this season are not really anything radical, we had lots of those in 09/10, and in 10/11 as well. Our relatively small squad compromises our ability to keep the team fresh throughout the season. This would have been tackled by the additions of Cesc and Asexis, but the many and serious injuries have foiled our plans.

Barca's ability to play epic football has not been compromised one little bit though. Everyone who has seen our last 2 games (especially the one against Valencia) must have noticed.

Last edited:

Maria

Nothing to respond to , it's Bojan (and some other members )opinion .. yes there is some controversial and wrong decisions in our favor but making it like Real only reached top of the liga and achieve that result through the ref doesn't deserve responding
In la liga we attack more and we get penalties as a result of that cause defenders do make mistakes but also the refs .. if you look at the video one of the guys posted few pages ago i already responded to it.. 60-70% of it are correct calls no doubt
In UEFA games there is an extra 2 refs which help minimize the mistakes big time
at the same time this gives the cule's who haven't accepted the fact that Barca is below their level a lot so it's easy to blame the refs keeps them sleep well ..
I don't have the exact stats of our penalties and Barca penalties in the CL so i can't argue .. i said before i accept that refs screw up but i do believe applying the 5 refs in la liga would improve their decisions big big time .. i was thinking about that especially with Napoli golden chance which Ashley cole took it off the line.. could have been easily the 4th goal if the extra ref wasn't there

So in the league you atack more than in CL? And we atack more in the CL..
Since 2009:

Penalties in CL:
RM:0.15/game
Barca:0.15/game

Penalties in the league:
RM:0.30/game
Barca:0.11/game

Also in the 2009/2010 season we played worse than this one, but the refs didn't stole us like they did against Espanyol or Valencia..not to mention the fact that they are allowing the other teams to play more rough against us, without doing anything(here you were right when you said Mouriarty taught them how to play against us..they all play like RM did in the CdR final). That's why I had more hope from the beginning of the season for the CL title rather than the league one..and it's not like you don't deserve to win La Liga, but the favours you received this season helped you be at 10 pts rather than 4..

dalitis8

Banned
Real Madrid have won all of their last 32 games.

They only failed to do so on 4 occasions.

3 against us :troll:

And once in the CL against CSKA Moscow.

Now, what can account for this? Can they be ref-powered flat-track bullies?

When facing Barca, the cannot win.

When the refs are not Spanish, they cannot win. Are CSKA better than Valencia or any other decent La Liga side?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Its pointless to talk about refs . And quite frustrating . There is nothing anyone can do about it . I dont know by discussing about refs if you get mental peace or what but nothings going to change . And we have to play like this and we will have the same system . So instead of crying out loud we should all concentrate more on ourselves . It is a fact that Madrid had been more consistent , yes the refs helped them but still we weren't at that level. We have to digest it and concentrate more on it . I think the Club is doing fine because of Guardiola and players , but we fans are mentally lagging behind . We won league before and we will win it again for sure , but for that we need to compete at our best levels.

Enough had been discussed on the referring issue and its painful and frustrating to see we are continuously blaming a certain group of persons yet knowing that nothing can change or improve the situation . If RM wins, good for them . Their trophy cabinet is too expensive yet too empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans