Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Sorry but trophies aren't just trophies...if that was the case...Rangers > Barca

Even when trying to troll you fail.

If you have not noticed yet then FCB and RM are competing in the same tournaments.

And I am sure you can find a more successful team in San Marino or Liechtenstein:lol:

I am quite convinced those leagues are just as good as the Scottish one.

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

He has a point though, has he not? 2 CL trophies acquired against Manchester United in the finals can't be worth much. I mean, come on, if even Manchester United is able to reach the finals ... :pep:

MagIX

I challenge anyone to name such a successful and well-oiled machine as Pep's FCB that has won 13 out of 16 possible titles in 3,5 years (those 3 titles that were "lost" was the Copa del Rey final last season, the CL-semifinal against Inter in the 2009-2010 season and the Copa Del Rey exit to Sevilla in the same season (1/16) and dominated the games as much as this current FCB has for 3,5 years now.

:thumbsup2: x 1000 !

Despite the opinions are free, the facts are clear and incontrovertible.

Also for another reason its absurd to compare this barca era with the RM era:
this Pep-Barca era will always be remember in Spain, not only because for what Barcelona has won (13/16 titles), but especially for the fact that thanks to the barca catalan players, Spain won the WC for the first time! thanks barca style Spain won the WC !
For sure people in Spain are glad that there is a club like Barca with such a great cantera, a club that primarily builds his team with their cantera players, you can see the results..and not only for the club ... opposed to RM that (dispite being the royal club) has virtually nothing spanish.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_lygqs3rX1s1qawy6vo4_250.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Zidane is superior ahead of Xavi & Iniesta , ditto Makelele .. , Hierro would be a starter
Raul at his best ? before he lost his pace ? well debatable but he was the gladiator of all European teams

Um no. Zidane is not superior AT ALL to Iniesta. Everything Zidane did, Iniesta does, only better. Xavi and Zidane play in different roles, so you can't compare per se. Busquets for me is better than Makelele - only a personal opinion. I think his technical ability edges him imo.

Who would Raul displace in the Barca front line? Messi? Pedro? Villa? Perhaps if Messi is the RF and Villa the LF with Raul as the FD.

Forgot about Hierro. Man a Hierro-Puyol CB partnership would be epic.

El Gato

Villarato!
Except Iniesta never carried a team like Zidane has. He alone would not make a team win stuff and his backside was always watched by other dudes, mainly Xavi because he wouldn't cut it on his own. He isn't a complete player, for majority of his career he was that kind of a flashy playmaker with quick feet and great technique, but he didn't really revolutionise anything even on the dribbling side of things. He never was a leader, just another guy in the pack and what was (and still is) special about him is that he comes up big when a team needs it because not everything is going according to the plan.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
When did Cuntdane ever carry a team? Unless you count carrying a team to failure in a WC final because he can't control himself like an animal.

UberNjufer

Except Iniesta never carried a team like Zidane has. He alone would not make a team win stuff and his backside was always watched by other dudes, mainly Xavi because he wouldn't cut it on his own. He isn't a complete player, for majority of his career he was that kind of a flashy playmaker with quick feet and great technique, but he didn't really revolutionise anything even on the dribbling side of things. He never was a leader, just another guy in the pack and what was (and still is) special about him is that he comes up big when a team needs it because not everything is going according to the plan.
yea zidane would beat all 11 players by himself,leave those fairytales for yourself.I've seen it so many times i dont even have to read it's same things over and over again.1 thing i know is that iniesta 'the incomplete' player won WC for spain,while Zidane all mighty lost WC for France.Now you can blable all you want :wave:

El Gato

Villarato!
How the fuck did he "lose" the final for France? :lol: Would Zidane beat 11 players by himself? That's not what I said. Carrying a team is a whole different thing than running past 11 players for the entire game, which nobody can do (not even Iniesta!!!!111oneone) Iniesta won WC for Spain? Samely it can be said that Zidane won WC for France in 1998.

Besides you're not even responding with arguments to anything I said.

Nolan, Euro 2000 for a mere example?

Just realised that starting a Zidane vs Iniesta argument in BarcaForum is futile as it turned out to be earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans