Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Today is Madrid's 110th bday. Cheating cunts, hope you choke on some cake.
Haha Madrid!

M

mitkoa7x

For our 110th anniversary we won the treble (1st ever achieved by a 'spanish' team and later the 1st ever sextuple in history of football) forever in our shadow.

dalitis8

Banned
For our 110th anniversary we won the treble (1st ever achieved by a 'spanish' team and later the 1st ever sextuple in history of football) forever in our shadow.

We also kicked some Madridista ass pretty badly on the way.

2-0 and 2-6. I shall never forget:

Birdy

Madrid will lose La Liga in April. You heard it here first!

Valencia, Atletico, Barca and Seville.

Yeah! sure..
Cross out Valencia and Sevilla..

Very very slight chance against atletico.

Only barca is a good bet..

Real will win all the home games till the end. Be sure about that..
might draw with Atletico, Bilbao, Osasuna and maybe(only maybe, but minimal chances) against villareal..
These are the only possibilities od madrid droppind any points.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There's a very very good chance they would reach the 100 point tally and make history tbh... the refs would do their best for that to happen

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
If they win their remaining games except losing at Camp Nou, which tbh seems quite likely, they'll hit 103 points :lol: Ridiculous stuff.

Maximum we can get is 96.

dalitis8

Banned
Madrid will lose La Liga in April. You heard it here first!

Valencia, Atletico, Barca and Seville.

If we get caught in this logic we have higher chances of losing the CL.

And that is the last thing I want to see. I cannot expect from Sevilla, Valencia to beat Madrid in the Bernabeu. Nor even from the rest of them to beat them at their own turf, and for the refs to allow that to happen. It is just too tall an order. Plus, I don't think that we can combine being ultra-prepared for the CL with winning all remaining La Liga games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans