Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

sahin got what he earned, was stupid enough to go to madrid and now he doesnt get a single game
should have stayed at Dortmund and play CL there

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
March 10. Betis - Real Madrid
March 14. Real Madrid - CSKA Moscow
March 18. Real Madrid - Malaga

March 21. Villarreal - Real Madrid

March 24. Real Madrid - Real Sociedad

27/28 March. 1/4 Champions League Round?

April 1. Osasuna - Real Madrid

3/4 April. 1/4 Champions League again?

April 8. Real Madrid - Valencia

April 11. Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid

April 15. Real Madrid - Sporting

17/18 April. 1/2 leg Champions?

April 22. Barcelona - Real Madrid

24/25 April. 1/2 Champions ?

April 29. Real Madrid - Sevilla

May 2. Athletic - Real Madrid

May 6. Granada - Real Madrid

May 13. Real Madrid - Mallorca

----------------

Looking at this tight Madrid schedule , I am sure their problems will start soon.

:troll:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
yup, that 10 point lead is flattering. tho it is required because we will drop at least 9 points in the league soon.

Galning

Normally I always say Madrid will get penaldos/red cards and win 4-0 and my predictions come true most of the time. So let's try it the other way around.

Betis going to win 2-1 they're getting a penaldo in 67' !

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Betis beating Madrid IS just not happening . And if it happens , league is ours. They will go down from this game only .

ammarfcb

ze special one
Normally I always say Madrid will get penaldos/red cards and win 4-0 and my predictions come true most of the time. So let's try it the other way around.

Betis going to win 2-1 they're getting a penaldo in 67' !

betis 6-1 madrid.

2 penaldos and 12093843483 wrong decisions in betis's favour

Galning

2 penaldos and 12093843483 wrong decisions in betis's favour

:lol: that's impossible. I always try to think of for some reason the ref obviously screws Madrid over but then again I can't think of such a game in 10 years so it ain't gonna happen tonight :lol: (That sentence doesn't make any sense, hope u get the gist. Cba to write proper English at the moment)

El Gato

Villarato!
Rumors spreading Higuain is considering leaving Madrid after he did not deny that he will leave Real after being asked about reaction to the transfer rumors to which he replied in line "I'm thinking about what's now and how to be at my best right now." Mourinho also said during the press conference he wishes Benzema and Higuain to remain at the club because "he doesn't want any other striker" meaning something must be up in the air.

I really hope the guy doesn't leave. He is third in Pichichi after coming off the bench for most of the season for God's sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans