Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Sevilla will bend over to RM for sure. Valencia cant beat them at the Bernabeu, I fully expect Athletic to win at San Mames and Cholo's Atletico to give them hell. I expect a manita at the Camp Nou.

Maybe Betis, Villareal, Osasuna and Malaga can get something.
Last round a game against Mallorca, the ref will win that one.

to recap:
vs Sevilla = 3 points
vs Valencia = 3 points
vs Athletic = 0 or 3 points (ref...)
vs Atletico = 1 or 0 point(s) (the ref will be a factor)
vs Osasuna = 3 points (the ref again)
vs Villareal = 1 point (unlikely tho)
vs Malaga = 1 points (judging from the CDR game)

Thats 10 points without the Camp Nou game.

Last edited:

Birdy

Some people are daydreaming thinking madrid will drop any points at home versus Malaga!
If you have looked a bit carefully at how they play, this kind of opposition is the easiest for them..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be honest 7 if they drop 7 points, that would be enough... Then it would be up to us at Camp Nou to do the job for ourselves... Still it seems unlikely, but one never knows what could happen, someone might end up buying a Lada after all...

B

barcelonista

So MARCA is reporting that Nuri Sahin can't understand why he is outlawed by Mourinho, that he is moraly down, that Mourinho never suggested RM to get him and that Mourinho was disappointed when he saw Sahin play. Recently Mourinho also said that Real Madrid is better than the Turkish national team when reporters told him that Sahin started for them during the recent friendlies.

What's going on in Madrid? Raed? You was showboating his face all over the forum. :p Dude didn't get a sniff of playing time in 2012, even with Khedira injured, even when leading early on by a few goals in the Bernabeu.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The kid skilled for sure. But Mourinho is making the best of a worse situation. It is about team politics. There was no room for Parejo on the team when we brought him as a subsitute and shipped him out and with our Cantera being either gone and sold Granero is the only one who remained, and for a long time.

Mourinho must play Granero, one because he is Spanish, son of the club and a good player who has earned his stripes. Plus Granero is Mourinho's pet. Nuri is paying the price for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. A Turk for a Spaniard on the capital's team that lacks Spaniards? Tough battle to win.

There is also the other little detail where Madrid are 13 games away from claiming the Spanish title so there is no room for errors/experiments. No room for loss of points. Every match must end with 3 points.

Nuri is probably just lazy and like this report said, morally down. He shouldn't be, even though I can understand why he would be, but he was injured and needs to show the same drive that put Higuain back on the pitch. Mourinho is all about results, but he is not without his ass lickers. Nuri should do what must be done and he isn't doing it.

dalitis8

Banned
Sahin is not good enough Madrid. That much is clear. Is Granero much better? I don't know, but the fact that he is a Spaniard and a canterano if I am not mistaken, earns him crucial points. It's the same everywhere.

Btw. I said that I will buy a Lada if CSKA beat Madrid in the CL. But if we win La Liga, I'll get a Franco-era SEAT:

300px-Seat600.jpg

B

beautifulgame

So, you are who to judge football capacity? And what is your criteria? Simply how well he has done in the Champions League? Go on man... the f*ck outta here guy.

Nuri is an awesome midfielder. Anyone that has been around football for more than the last two years knows that the capital club is the most notorious waster of football talent in the world. They are quick to kick any non-galactico to the curb.

It's a tough shot for a young footballer to come into this environment unwanted by a very powerful and strong personality and on top of it all try to make it in the team having spent more than half the season injured. Mourinho will give him a shot in the summer to prove himself, like Raed said, they aren't gonna risk any miscalculation now.

With all that said, I was awfully depressed about him going to Madrid in the first place. Most of us knew this would be the likely scenario, regardless of the amount of talent, it would be an uphill battle. Furthermore, with a such a injury ridden season, damn near impossible.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Sahin was an absolute beast before last year. I hate that he wasted his career going to Madrid, though I was thrilled when he got injured from keeping him from being a factor. Anyway I hope he either continues to regress or gets the hell out of these while he can still save himself.

I was more confused by the Altintop signing.

B

beautifulgame

Sahin was an absolute beast before last year. I hate that he wasted his career going to Madrid, though I was thrilled when he got injured from keeping him from being a factor. Anyway I hope he either continues to regress or gets the hell out of these while he can still save himself.

I was more confused by the Altintop signing.

Yeah me too.

Back to Sahin, there are plenty of suitors in Spain this year. I think he might excel in Valencia, Malaga, Bilbao (that'd be a dream) or Atletico.

Malaga is probably the only possible destination in Spain though.

He might try to get his agent to offer his services to PSG... they have a few bucks, very likely in the CL next year and an awesome project underway.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He would have been perfect for Valencia, Malaga or Atleti. Damn, Atleti could definitely use a player like that after giving away Elias like idiots.

Beast

The Observer
Too early for all of this Nuri talk , way too early
he missed half the season with injury and he has 3-4 players to overcome if he wants to play , 3 of them proved a success .

It's not the time or place to try out a player and give him to screw up , i support Jose this time around especially if the kid is mentally weak like this the best thing is to give him time
i can point to at least 10 examples in the last 10 years where a player started up in the wrong game/wrong time and the fans turned on them.. only the strong can make it (Higuain , Marcelo,Benzema ) and the weak crash out (Drenthe,Gago ) .

We are winning and doing good and Nuri is young , let him take it slow if we win the league early he can start in the final few games to get
After what they did with Benzema i do trust the ability to play him when the right time comes and they feel they are ready.. after all Jose is not known to exclude talents simply because he don't like them.. if he is good enough (form wise ) he will start him automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans