Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
three thousand replays of a potential real madrid penalty incident versus malaga. not a single replay of messi's 'offside' goal against sevilla.

impeh

Hi, its me..
as much as we all dislike madrid :lol: the shirts were a nice gesture

Also, they finally dropped points. Shame we were inconsistent away from home, as its pretty meaningless now :(

AzaR

as much as we all dislike madrid :lol: the shirts were a nice gesture

Also, they finally dropped points. Shame we were inconsistent away from home, as its pretty meaningless now :(

Dont see how it's in anyway pointless , we need Madrid to drop 5 points (1 loss and 1 draw) which isn't totally unthinkable when looking at their remaining fixtures. After Madrid dropped points tonight i now hold a small bit of hope that the league can be won (even though its small. )

5 points provided we beat them at home of course.***

jairzinho

Yes, Nice Gesture indeed. Their next trip is away to Villareal. More dropped points there, and things will begin to look very interesting. :p

E

estranged

three thousand replays of a potential real madrid penalty incident versus malaga. not a single replay of messi's 'offside' goal against sevilla.

Exactly, I thought the same thing. There was no replay of messi's 'offside' goal, and i remember a game recently, think it was Atleti where we had a good shout for a penalty, not once was there a replay....but the Spanish director showed 200 replays of Ronaldo's dives, even another incident where the Malaga defender controlled the ball perfectly fine with his chest, the director replayed it so many times to make it look like a handball, makes me sick.

UberNjufer

Exactly, I thought the same thing. There was no replay of messi's 'offside' goal, and i remember a game recently, think it was Atleti where we had a good shout for a penalty, not once was there a replay....but the Spanish director showed 200 replays of Ronaldo's dives, even another incident where the Malaga defender controlled the ball perfectly fine with his chest, the director replayed it so many times to make it look like a handball, makes me sick.
this,disgusting stuff

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
*MOVED*

Can't believe the amount of easy chances we missed last night , Benzema drove me crazy big time
Malaga were lucky but that's part of football you can't win them all .. the two goals were excellent in excution but you knew that with all the chances missed it was bound to bite them in the ass
That's where the 10 points difference play a part , 8 points to go , 10 more weeks

8 points. Is actually 5 as you will lose at Camp Nou. Therefore we are only looking for you to lose 1 game and draw another and we are top. Not an unimaginable situation you would have to admit.

Wednesday 21st March
Villarreal vs Real Mad'd - Villarreal with a new coach. Extra motivation.
Saturday 24th March
Real Mad'd vs Sociedad - Home win
Tuesday 27th March
Apoel Nicosia vs Real Mad'd - Draw
April 2012
Sunday 1st April
Osasuna vs Real Mad'd - Basque country.....
Wednesday 4th April
Real Mad'd vs Apoel Nicosia - Stroll in the park
Sunday 8th April
Real Mad'd vs Valencia - Home win (draw also possible)
Wednesday 11th April
Atletico M vs Real Mad'd - Very tricky with Simeone in charge and Falcao free scoring a la RVN
Sunday 15th April
Real Mad'd vs Sporting G - Home win
Sunday 22nd April
Barcelona vs Real Mad'd - Barca manita time again.
Sunday 29th April
Real Mad'd vs Sevilla - Home win (King Kanute to scrape a draw?)
May 2012
Wednesday 2nd May
Bilbao vs Real Mad'd - Basque country....
Sunday 6th May
Granada vs Real Mad'd - Away win
Sunday 13th May
Real Mad'd vs Mallorca - Home win

Ok admittedly I am looking at this through blaugrana tinted glasses, BUT there is enough in there to be positive from a Barca point of view. PTC. I still think we will win La Liga. I see 6 games in the league where you can easily lose points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans