Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not (to sergio)..

I hope the CCC wins the bid, that means there is a chance I might work on this project. And there is no way this is a 1 billion dollar project, it has to be more. Is Real Madrid investing that much or the entire project's worth is that much?
Nah its amazing how far 1B can go in a country where the majority of building work uses slave labour.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This was my interest in it. Will be interesting to see how this is perceived in Spain which is suffering a near total halt to its construction industry (previously 40% of the whole economy). Am sure Madrid aren't putting up much of the investment, infact it may well be like the new Ferrari town in Abu Dhabi - just paid for brand name to attach on to it. But image is everything for that club, or atleast it was pre-Mou.

Exactly, Madrid is supposed to be the club of Spain and this seems to be a slap in the face to the entire country, when you consider how much the construction bubble destroyed it. Will be interesting to see if there's any backlash.

fuck i hate rich people
If there's any argument for violent revolution, it's UAE luxury resort islands.

Yugi

madrid tv cuatro paying a visit to the hometown of referee madrid vs villarreal game. that's how you win a league.

:lol: :lol: they are really corrupted so much

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
madrid tv cuatro paying a visit to the hometown of referee madrid vs villarreal game. that's how you win a league.

:lol: :lol: they are really corrupted so much

Wow, over intimidation tactics. Impressive.

But that's the thing, it's no grand conspiracy, it's merely shit like this. One of the reasons Mourinho is so effective is by consistently bitching about the refs, he creates an illusion in his teams bubble that the refs are out to get him, and the weaker refs become afraid to make decisions that will contribute to his ranting. It's not exclusive to Madrid, he's done that at every club he's managed. It's one of the reasons he's the most effective coach in the world.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Oh my God !! This is heights ...

Madrid TV went after the referee of the Villarreal game and they went to the hometown of the referee to talk to his close relatives & they also are looks for any links with the referee to Barca . Pressure!

Maria

It's this for real? I'm lost for words...........

Then my theory that the difference between the way Barca and RM have been treated by the refs this year was because of the pressure that Mouriarty and the Madrid press puts on them is true. And the most amazing thing is that with the coach and players that RM has it isn't even necesarry.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Since today if someone takes the TV remote control away from me I'll say to him/her: "Solo robar, solo robar. Filho de puta."

+"Damelo"
-"Por qué?"
+"Vamos a ver Hermano Mayor"
-"Filho de puta"
+ "A tu cuarto, hijo"
- "Solo robar, solo robar, solo robar, robar"
mourinho-llorando-crying.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Sorry Real Madrid boys, you know I love you, but if this current Madrid team wins the league it will be a disgrace. Your club deserves better than the collection of smegma it currently has representing it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oh my God !! This is heights ...

Madrid TV went after the referee of the Villarreal game and they went to the hometown of the referee to talk to his close relatives & they also are looks for any links with the referee to Barca . Pressure!
source?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Nah its amazing how far 1B can go in a country where the majority of building work uses slave labour.

Still, I heard higher numbers for smaller projects. Then again it is Ras Al Khaymah, so land prices there are probably much cheaper or something. Unless this is bigger in my head than it really is. Last I checked, slaves weren't paid anything and, were dragged from home and weren't sent back home.

It is an insult to slavery.

Yugi

#OFFICIAL: Pepe and Rui Faria (2 matches ban) while Mesut Ozil, Mourinho and @SergioRamos (1 match ban). [Marca]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans