Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
so, any official news on the red cards? how long will the players in question be suspended for? is the spanish fa looking into the afters of the match?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Real Fukrid officially announces that there won't be any press conference by Mourinho or anyone related with Madrid. They are withdrawing.

on other news,

Diego GARCIA : "It could have been a street fight yesterday. Madrid players tried to get into Villareal locker room and beat them up."

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Villarreal's Angel Lopez: "They [Real Madrid] are trying to put pressure on referees for their upcoming matches. They can go cry in the park. We were lucky that the referee had a lot of personality. I have known Jose Paradas and he has sent me off in the past for the same thing that Ozil did."

Pepe Silvia

Villarreal's Angel Lopez: "They [Real Madrid] are trying to put pressure on referees for their upcoming matches. They can go cry in the park. We were lucky that the referee had a lot of personality. I have known Jose Paradas and he has sent me off in the past for the same thing that Ozil did."
Some brave soul need plaster this player statement on the face of Marca and AS. I'm not kidding... it would stop any Mourinho/RM "ref" smear campaign in its tracks. After they are fired, someone from Sport hire them :lol:

Darko

Legend :worthy:

X

xaviniesta

:worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Real Fukrid officially announces that there won't be any press conference by Mourinho or anyone related with Madrid. They are withdrawing.

on other news,

Diego GARCIA : "It could have been a street fight yesterday. Madrid players tried to get into Villareal locker room and beat them up."

I still can't believe that actually happened. it just seems so ridiculous!

Hatem Ben Arfa

:worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans