Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

http://www.elperiodicomediterraneo....nta-en-los-vestuarios-y-se-planta_726037.html

Just as the match was finished, when Paradas Romero and his assistants tried to go into the referee's office, Pepe stepped in their way and said to them, as it shows on the record: "What a mugging, you sons of a B".

But that is not where the Madrid show ended. Ronaldo lead a series of provocation attempts to the footballers of the Submarine, even in front of Fernando Roig and Llaneza he took his shirt off and with a cocky attitude said "This is shameful, it's not profession football". The Villareal players did not fall for the bait as they listened to the merengue provocations.

And to top it off, there was an attempt by Karanka, Rui Faria and other merengue assistants to try to get into the referee zone, a circumstance that caused Rui Faria to be expelled

- C.Ronaldo getting fired up and taking off his shirt :lol:

gingerless

I hope that he is aware of the fact that RM is still leader, at 6 pts distance of Barca.

it's funny how madrid have lost their shit when they're a comfortable 6 points ahead, ahh the inferiority complex. it couldn't be more obvious, this is good news for us as they are probably expecting to lose at camp nou and drop more points :lol: mourinho's genius mind games and that right?

Villarreal's Angel Lopez: "They [Real Madrid] are trying to put pressure on referees for their upcoming matches. They can go cry in the park. We were lucky that the referee had a lot of personality. I have known Jose Paradas and he has sent me off in the past for the same thing that Ozil did."

:worthy::worthy:

Maria

Inter de Madrid

Karanka :lol: and Ramos with "son muy malos" :lol:(the ref is no where near as bad as Arbeloa and Lass though)

Sergio

Sergison
Real Madrid are going to be building a 1 Billion dollar resort island in UAE, with a museum and practice stadium...

Very tasteful as you would expect...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not (to sergio)..

I hope the CCC wins the bid, that means there is a chance I might work on this project. And there is no way this is a 1 billion dollar project, it has to be more. Is Real Madrid investing that much or the entire project's worth is that much?

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Since today if someone takes the TV remote control away from me I'll say to him/her: "Solo robar, solo robar. Filho de puta."

Sergio

Sergison
It's even worse than that, the average working class (or even middle class, if there's any left in Spain) Madrid fan will probably never see this. It's a monument to rich excess.
This was my interest in it. Will be interesting to see how this is perceived in Spain which is suffering a near total halt to its construction industry (previously 40% of the whole economy). Am sure Madrid aren't putting up much of the investment, infact it may well be like the new Ferrari town in Abu Dhabi - just paid for brand name to attach on to it. But image is everything for that club, or atleast it was pre-Mou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans