Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Conspiracy, favouring... whatever one calls. If it was Barça doing this little show, the sanctions would be quite different.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I can understand if Ozil's red is annuled... But Ramos!? :facepalm:

RM used their lawyers. The ref made a mistake in his notes and the suspension was thereby invalid.

Nothing shady about it (except for the rule itself being stupid), it was just the referee making a mistake and RM grasping the opportunity. Completely legit.

PS: Thanks for the source :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
RM used their lawyers. The ref made a mistake in his notes and the suspension was thereby invalid.

Nothing shady about it (except for the rule itself being stupid), it was just the referee making a mistake and RM grasping the opportunity. Completely legit.

PS: Thanks for the source :)
stupid ref is stupid :facepalm:

Mother fuckers, they still have audacity to call him a Barcelona sympathizer... even though he didn''t call a penalty against the scum, now this Ramos scam!!

E

estranged

:worthy:

That's what I have been saying as well.

No, you've been saying we can't win it because we simply can not catch up with Madrid, therefore we should not channel our focus and energy on it rather the CL, totally opposite of how Pep sees it.

mixer

We should win Lliga, 'cause Madrid are fuckin' cunts, and they must pay to achieve something. Mark my words.

dalitis8

Banned
No, you've been saying we can't win it because we simply can not catch up with Madrid, therefore we should not channel our focus and energy on it rather the CL, totally opposite of how Pep sees it.

i have been stressing the importance of refs since day 1 basically.

try again.

and same with the cl. it is always the priority.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Rulebook of La Liga : Article 94 - Issue - Insult - Pepe saying - "hijo de puta"

bdfUN.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Where are you resident madridistas... Now clarify us how it is no conspiracy at all :angry:

Conspiracies are dark and unclear. This is not a conspiracy, this is just one club flexing its muscles. You lost Laporta and with him you seem to have lost some muscle. Rosell might have something up his sleeves, I do not know, but Laporta looked like an idiot, hired and idiot (Txiki) but he was far from.

I do not know what the hell is going on, I am not listening or reading any of this because its all a fuckin' joke. I want this league to be over as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans