Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This has probably been the worst season of football I can remember, at least the Gaspert era had trainwreck style entertainment, and the Fat Ronaldinho years had some interesting moments in Europe even if I loathed the English dominance. This year everything has been shit, the CL is unwatchable and I've spent most of my time caring more about the Europa League and Libertadores than any leagues. Serie A is great but it's painful as a Fiorentina fan, while I am so fucking sick of this Barcelona and Madrid bullshit.

The clasico has always involved a lot of bitching and controversy. Remember the year you guys only won the league because of head to head? But this is different, it's become a parody of itself, and this 10 clasicos a year garbage isn't helping. Fuck this.

That includes us fake Canadians, right? Hell, I'll even include Jatin here.

This definitely includes you. Jatin lost his virginity to a Canadian or at least in Canada, he is defo Canadian. I do not know why the fuck you aren't a Canadian anyway. All you need to do is just send your papers to the immigration office in Sudbury and you will be accepted right away.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What has Pep done? He's barely said anything all along.

It's not too hard to see why these last two seasons have been marred by controversy...

Pep will leave unless Rosell flexes his political muscles. Otherwise Pep will find players at his disposal he never wanted, players who will go against his racial code, and he will not tolerate Madrid pulling strings left and right.

Free Pep!

dalitis8

Banned
This has probably been the worst season of football I can remember, at least the Gaspert era had trainwreck style entertainment, and the Fat Ronaldinho years had some interesting moments in Europe even if I loathed the English dominance. This year everything has been shit, the CL is unwatchable and I've spent most of my time caring more about the Europa League and Libertadores than any leagues. Serie A is great but it's painful as a Fiorentina fan, while I am so fucking sick of this Barcelona and Madrid bullshit.

The clasico has always involved a lot of bitching and controversy. Remember the year you guys only won the league because of head to head? But this is different, it's become a parody of itself, and this 10 clasicos a year garbage isn't helping. Fuck this.

It's certainly been a great year for them. They managed a few GS victories, which is an improvement on the recent past.

Milan also (finally) managed to beat an English side, even barely.

There is not much Barcelona and Real Madrid BS. It's just Madrid BS + their puppet refs.

The ongoing scandal in Spain this season, is a token of Barca's epic greatness. Conventional weapons are ineffective against us, so the Madridistas and their lackeys went for the nuclear option.

The CL is absolutely epic (we are in it ffs) We are number one favorites, the Scum are also there, as are Munich, Milan and Chelski. The English teams that went out deserved no better. Inter were crap and promptly crashed out. Dortmund also deserved no better.

The only sad thing about the CL was the way Ajax and Olympiacos were treated.

*Fiorentina can sink all the way down to the regional leagues as far as FCB care.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
*Fiorentina can sink all the way down to the regional leagues as far as FCB care.

Didn't know you were an official representative of FCB.

And of course, FCB only cares about oil money and Nike contracts, neither of which concern Fiorentina.

And yes, the CL has been garbage. Teams like Marseille and APOEL would be lucky to be mid table in La Liga FFS.

Pep will leave unless Rosell flexes his political muscles. Otherwise Pep will find players at his disposal he never wanted, players who will go against his racial code, and he will not tolerate Madrid pulling strings left and right.

Free Pep!

You mean Pep will leave because of Rosell's political muscles right? Pep was a Laporta man, it's clear Rosell's vision of a Brazilian super-team is not in line with Pep's philosophy.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Free Pep!

You didnt reply Raed ? :lol: Sophisticated ignorance.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This definitely includes you. Jatin lost his virginity to a Canadian or at least in Canada, he is defo Canadian. I do not know why the fuck you aren't a Canadian anyway. All you need to do is just send your papers to the immigration office in Sudbury and you will be accepted right away.

Hey, I lost my virginity to a Canadian too, I totally deserve that passport.

JonM

Free Pep!

Yeah my question was why would Pep leaving improve the current situation in any way?

Entertaining reply none the less. Racial code :lol:

Blue Demon

It's even worse than that, the average working class (or even middle class, if there's any left in Spain) Madrid fan will probably never see this. It's a monument to rich excess.

This. Excess is exactly what I thought. Wondering if the club will be playing in that ocean open stadium?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Because that will put Barcelona out of the picture for Madrid and the unity that makes Barcelona super would no longer exists. Barcelona would be shooting their selves in the foot. Not that Pep deserves to go, he deserves to stay, but so long as Mourinho is in Pep's sight and Pep is in Mourniho's sight it will be cock crawling.

dalitis8

Banned

And of course, FCB only cares about oil money and Nike contracts, neither of which concern Fiorentina.

And yes, the CL has been garbage. Teams like Marseille and APOEL would be lucky to be mid table in La Liga FFS.

My educated guess is that Rosell, Pep, Zubi, Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta et al, don't give a flying fuck about Fiorentina. Do you have any evidence suggesting otherwise?

FCB cares about its interests, the main one (after winning titles of course, the CL above all) is of course the financial aspect. Keep the euros flowing in.

The CL is epic. Full stop. All the top 4 of the major leagues were there. All the top 3 of the lower tier were also there, and so on, and so forth. Who exactly deserved it more than Marseille or APOEL. Maybe Olympiacos and Ajax. Maybe.

Are you complaining that United for example were KO by Basel and Benfica? They lost fair and square on the football pitch. That is the nature of the game.

*APOEL Nicosia (or any other Cypriot team for that matter) wouldn't be mid-table in the Segunda (trust me, I know) But through, luck, intelligence, effort, and above all else intelligent planning (taking it light in the league, saving everything for where it matters the most) they managed something beyond unthinkable in the biggest club competition of them all, and now have the biggest game in their entire history coming up on Tuesday night.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

You mean Pep will leave because of Rosell's political muscles right? Pep was a Laporta man, it's clear Rosell's vision of a Brazilian super-team is not in line with Pep's philosophy.

No La Liga politics. Not Catalunya politics. Laporta was never short of tricks himself, including the attention diverting drop-the-pants-in-the-airport and his famous drunken parties. He looked like a kid I'd punch in elementary school during lunch time and steal his money, especially with friends like Txiki, but he was the only one who stood up to Perez so things were balanced beyond the borders of the pitch.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
My educated guess is that Rosell, Pep, Zubi, Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta et al, don't give a flying fuck about Fiorentina. Do you have any evidence suggesting otherwise?

FCB cares about its interests, the main one (after winning titles of course, the CL above all) is of course the financial aspect. Keep the euros flowing in.

The CL is epic. Full stop. All the top 4 of the major leagues were there. All the top 3 of the lower tier were also there, and so on, and so forth. Who exactly deserved it more than Marseille or APOEL. Maybe Olympiacos and Ajax. Maybe.

Are you complaining that United for example were KO by Basel and Benfica? They lost fair and square on the football pitch. That is the nature of the game.

*APOEL Nicosia (or any other Cypriot team for that matter) wouldn't be mid-table in the Segunda (trust me, I know) But through, luck, intelligence, effort, and above all else intelligent planning (taking it light in the league, saving everything for where it matters the most) they managed something beyond unthinkable in the biggest club competition of them all, and now have the biggest game in their entire history coming up on Tuesday night.

Your educated guess? Thanks for stating the obvious too.

Also, Barcelona do not give a flying fuck about Apoel and should Madrid knock them out they will sink into irrelevance which will get you to run to your correlations book and start calculating numbers to draw patterns to tell us how APOEL had no chance and give a reason such as women did pop enough boys in the 80s and at that point someone might come in here and tell you that is because Turkish men were not interested in your women anymore.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I'm confused, what does Barca have to do with anything?

I'm saying for me personally, Serie A has been awesome this year (it has nothing to do with the CL, it's about the balance and tactical experiments and teams like Napoli who might be chokers but are swagtastic when they are on), but it's hard for me to ignore because I like Fiorentina and they fucking blow.

This doesn't revolve around Barcelona, because the recent Barca-Madrid antics have made me extremely jaded when it comes to Spanish football.

No La Liga politics. Not Catalunya politics. Laporta was never short of tricks himself, including the attention diverting drop-the-pants-in-the-airport and his famous drunken parties. He looked like a kid I'd punch in elementary school during lunch time and steal his money, especially with friends like Txiki, but he was the only one who stood up to Perez so things were balanced beyond the borders of the pitch.

And that's why Laporta was the fucking boss. Rosell only cares about making money, when it comes to league politics he's Florentino's bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans