Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Maybe the mother of the ref is indeed a prostitute. In that case, Pepe was just telling the truth.

It seems to me Canadians are the smartest of the bunch on here. What an insight. May god bless your soul.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Conspiracies are dark and unclear. This is not a conspiracy, this is just one club flexing its muscles. You lost Laporta and with him you seem to have lost some muscle. Rosell might have something up his sleeves, I do not know, but Laporta looked like an idiot, hired and idiot (Txiki) but he was far from.

I do not know what the hell is going on, I am not listening or reading any of this because its all a fuckin' joke. I want this league to be over as soon as possible.

:lol: looks like , we are killing , you dont have the gun now, join later .

Ocurrente

Maybe the mother of the ref is indeed a prostitute. In that case, Pepe was just telling the truth.

OMG!
1696_original_9eXGz.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol: looks like , we are killing , you dont have the gun now, join later .

What gun? Who are you killing?

What the hell are you talking about? I have been on a Barcelona for years now, this is the first time I hear this much whining from your camp it is intolerable. I also have never seen a season plagued by this much controversy that I want it done and gone not because what your friend suggests, but because I want Mourinho or Pep to leave. I honestly have not enjoyed one moment in this season, not one. Even the more enjoyable Classicos are a distant memory now. We get a super shit group in the CL, we get a worse opponent in KO and even a worse opponent for the quarter finals. As for the league, it has been tainted with so much controversy, trolling and nagging that I do not want it to end because there is a chance we might be crowned La Liga winners but because I want massive changes, massive massive changes...starting with Real Madrid.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

What the hell are you talking about? I have been on a Barcelona for years now, this is the first time I hear this much whining from your camp it is intolerable. I also have never seen a season plagued by this much controversy that I want it done and gone not because what your friend suggests, but because I want Mourinho or Pep to leave. I honestly have not enjoyed one moment in this season, not one. Even the more enjoyable Classicos are a distant memory now. We get a super shit group in the CL, we get a worse opponent in KO and even a worse opponent for the quarter finals. As for the league, it has been tainted with so much controversy, trolling and nagging that I do not want it to end because there is a chance we might be crowned La Liga winners but because I want massive changes, massive massive changes...starting with Real Madrid.

This has probably been the worst season of football I can remember, at least the Gaspert era had trainwreck style entertainment, and the Fat Ronaldinho years had some interesting moments in Europe even if I loathed the English dominance. This year everything has been shit, the CL is unwatchable and I've spent most of my time caring more about the Europa League and Libertadores than any leagues. Serie A is great but it's painful as a Fiorentina fan, while I am so fucking sick of this Barcelona and Madrid bullshit.

The clasico has always involved a lot of bitching and controversy. Remember the year you guys only won the league because of head to head? But this is different, it's become a parody of itself, and this 10 clasicos a year garbage isn't helping. Fuck this.

It seems to me Canadians are the smartest of the bunch on here. What an insight. May god bless your soul.

That includes us fake Canadians, right? Hell, I'll even include Jatin here.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Whining ?

Patrick Kluivert got banned for four matches in 1999 for the same offense what Pepe did. Whining ? :lol:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...o-piedad-con-barca-sancionar-kluivert-1579242

JonM

What has Pep done? He's barely said anything all along.

It's not too hard to see why these last two seasons have been marred by controversy...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
This has probably been the worst season of football I can remember, at least the Gaspert era had trainwreck style entertainment, and the Fat Ronaldinho years had some interesting moments in Europe even if I loathed the English dominance. This year everything has been shit, the CL is unwatchable and I've spent most of my time caring more about the Europa League and Libertadores than any leagues. Serie A is great but it's painful as a Fiorentina fan, while I am so fucking sick of this Barcelona and Madrid bullshit.

The clasico has always involved a lot of bitching and controversy. Remember the year you guys only won the league because of head to head? But this is different, it's become a parody of itself, and this 10 clasicos a year garbage isn't helping. Fuck this.

Nolan everybody....Nolan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans