This is wicked
The universe must know, how Madrid is swipped
Shameless referees, Villarato is here
Madrid robbed!
Madrid robbed!

B

barcelonista

radio marca :worthy:

What is it with Real Madrid and their players being so ugly? Is Real Madrid the most swag-less team in the league or what?

Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+Copa+del+Rey+Final+dCMEhp5A8awl.jpg

sergio-ramos.jpg

transfert-Khedira-real-2010-300x240.jpg

mesut-oezil-426x500-68896.jpg

34962.jpg

Must ...

compensate ...

quickly ...

tumblr_lt7w6wPfHD1qfi3i8o1_r3_500.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man, our team is indeed fugly. We used to have good looking players, now? SHEEEEIIIITTTT!!!

And btw, Ramos isn't ugly, he is actually a favorite among women.

Ramos, Casillas, Mourinho, Xabi, Kaka, and Sahin are good looking. No swag that is true, except Granero, he has retro swag and he gets extra points for having the most awesome shirt ever. Callejon is totally smug, like Affelay but at least the latter smiles, Callejon is 100% smug.

B

barcelonista

Ramos, Casillas, Mourinho, Xabi, Kaka, and Sahin are good looking. No swag that is true, except Granero, he has retro swag and he gets extra points for having the most awesome shirt ever. Callejon is totally smug, like Affelay but at least the latter smiles, Callejon is 100% smug.

misc-jackie-chan.png

Look. I know people say he looks like a horse. And he does. And horses are actually gracious animals and good-looking (with huge cocks, hence the woman loving him). But that really only applies for horses looking like horses. Not humans looking like horses.

Don't know about Granero. Because he only plays like 2 games per year and therefore I can't really evaluate his looks yet. But Google says he looks like Altintop tbh:

granero-getafe.jpg

altintop.jpg

Maria

:lol:

Ramos looks like a horse and Khedira is not far away..but his girlfriend is gorgeous.

sami-khedira-gq.jpg

3-0 for RM today and 5-0 at home.

:worthy:

Benzema: 41 games in CL, 26 goals(to put this in perspective, Messi reached this number in 42 games) :worthy:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
He looks like a horse for the common audience and still looks like this:
Sergio-and-his-ex-girlfriend-sergio-ramos-25058010-320-408.jpg

Not to mention the pie that he gets on a weekly basis.

And I'm pretty sure Lara Alvarez would disagree with you.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man, I am so fucking scarred with that picture of Khedira.

And Ramos, by girl's admission is very attractive. It is what girls say, not my words, so maybe it is because he is a slut and looks like a gypsie, I do not know. All I know is that my friend's girlfriend (here in Toronto) moved to England and worked at a hotel Ramos was staying in London and he tried to pick her up. :lol:

I am sure he is soooooo dirty. Didn't he sleep with Ronaldo's girl or something?

Maria

Man, I am so fucking scarred with that picture of Khedira.

And Ramos, by girl's admission is very attractive. It is what girls say, not my words, so maybe it is because he is a slut and looks like a gypsie, I do not know. All I know is that my friend's girlfriend (here in Toronto) moved to England and worked at a hotel Ramos was staying in London and he tried to pick her up. :lol:

I don't know about that..many girls find Messi or Cesc attractive, but I'm sure money and fame have a big inffluence on how some of these players are perceived by the opposite sex.

gingerless

Are u guys for fucking serious? Their gfs are jaw dropping gorgeous but take away their salary and they won't get girls half as good

dalitis8

Banned
I don't know about that..many girls find Messi or Cesc attractive, but I'm sure money and fame have a big inffluence on how some of these players are perceived by the opposite sex.

Girls are more interested with status and money, and football players are the perfect men to provide on both counts.

Let alone the fact that they are also young and fit. Football players today must be more than idiots to not find a drop-dead gorgeous girl. And even some idiots manage it sometimes.

E

estranged

Ramos is called horse partly because of his horse like facial features, but mostly due to actually behaving like a horse on the pitch, you know his kicks and everything. Khedira is a cross breed of an ape and a human, and Pepe shouldn't be made fun of since he suffers from actual physical and mental retardation.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I want to hear Alexis speak once. Because for all the retarded shit Madrid players do, at least they can pronounce words. The dirty chilean can't even get on Valdes' good side, and Valdes has two good sides.

Maria

Alexis was happy for the 3 pts we got after the game against Bayer, so I think it's better that the club doesn't let him speak most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans