Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
And he also asked who was the one that decided to not attend the press since the game against Villareal..and he made that question because:

1.Butragueno said 2 days ago that the coach and players have made the decision together;

2.Mou deffended himself yesterday and said that he's not the one that to be blamed for all of this.

So either one of them is lying or certain players and/or Florentino have more power then I thought. And what's even strange it's that Mou's spokesperson said the other day that the portuguese isn't sure anymore that next year will be with RM.

My impression from all this is that it was some kind of power struggle and that Mourinho wants something from Florentino(because he knows that most madridistas support him no matter what). My guess is that he wants to sell a certain player and/or bring another one.

You can tell all that from all that?! Could you please tell me how my stocks will fair this time next year?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
3-0 for RM today and 5-0 at home.

hmmm..5-0 is too clitche,I think Mou will pull something revolutionary, like 8-3 or some thing like that with three Casillas f#ck up in a row followed by him getting a hattrick of tap in assisted by Penaldo,to save his face and become the first goalie to score a hattrick and challenge Ozil for the next Ballon dor.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
told u to use the emotion and stop confusing ppl. :D

which one? :troll: or
2l9hy00.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
ahah when i read reverse troll i thought of reverse psychology and thought we were on to some next level trolling

It is. It is essentially like the good old days, trash talking and fluffing up your own team, not like today's cowardly ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans