Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

Soooo it seems Madrid are about splash $1billion in some plastic resort in dubai, a couple of questions for resident madridistas:

1) where does your club get that kind of money from?
2) given the current Spanish economic climate, would it not be better to invest that money in Spain itself?

JonM

I don't think Madrid is paying for the resort. It's gonna be built by arabs and Madrid is just putting its name on it.

BarcaOG

Banned
ive got to admit the hologram soccer matches sound fantastic. too bad theyre only going to show case circus athleticism from the capital

Beast

The Observer
Soooo it seems Madrid are about splash $1billion in some plastic resort in dubai, a couple of questions for resident madridistas:

1) where does your club get that kind of money from?
2) given the current Spanish economic climate, would it not be better to invest that money in Spain itself?

As some said we are not splashing anything , there is lines of people willing to pay
If anything we will be getting crazy money ..
and you don't invest any money in a weak economic climate .. that's basic ABC

Maria

he asked whether they attend the press conference after the game *couch villarreal*

And he also asked who was the one that decided to not attend the press since the game against Villareal..and he made that question because:

1.Butragueno said 2 days ago that the coach and players have made the decision together;

2.Mou deffended himself yesterday and said that he's not the one that to be blamed for all of this.

So either one of them is lying or certain players and/or Florentino have more power then I thought. And what's even strange it's that Mou's spokesperson said the other day that the portuguese isn't sure anymore that next year will be with RM.

My impression from all this is that it was some kind of power struggle and that Mourinho wants something from Florentino(because he knows that most madridistas support him no matter what). My guess is that he wants to sell a certain player and/or bring another one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans