Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

Especially good to go somewhere remote when its galacticos, otherwise you get all the screaming little girls gushing over the whole team and you never get any pre season work done.

E

Esteve

why not i love away from the city.... it looks peaceful and quiet no traffic no crime

In one of the pictures on your profile, you're at the beach. This is not an option in Kildare. 85-90% of Ireland, outside Dublin, is just fields filled with cows. Not to mention the weather in Ireland is terrible :badday:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
just booked my tickets i am going to harras the madrid players.. ill be setting of alarms at the hotel keeping them awake distrubing their training by streaking messing with their food the restraunts i got it all planned

beef-supreme

Ronaldo misses a lot of penalties. Kildare looks a boring town in Ireland that is what it is.

You tell that to the king of egos... You know how many problems Eto'o caused with his desire to take penalties - we can't possibly predict what would happen if Madrid rejected his 'penalty skills' just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans