Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I trust Higuain when it comes to Penalties .. but i believe it will be Kaka not CR

higuain takes excellent penalties.

but you're deluded if you think ronaldo will let anyone else take the penalties, lol. maybe there'd be a chance if kaka cost more than ronaldo, but given he's the most expensive player in the world his ego won't allow him to not take them.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well my friend's friend's Dad is a convicted IRA member. That's about it. I do however know a load of scumbag chavs who are obsessed with the RA. :lol:

Maybe they'd like to send a message to the imperialist/unionist team when they come to visit...hint, hint :beer2:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Gio how do you come to the conclusion that Laporta is running scared of Madrid? I’m not sure if you have noticed but he has spent most of the time (along with the rest of the world) laughing at your panic buys.

Ronaldo could very well turn out to be your biggest ever mistake. Surely you must find his arrogance worrying? Have you seen some of the quotes he has come up with recently, they don’t sound like a team player’s quotes to me.

What do you Madristas think about how Pellegrini will respond to being told who to pick every week by Perez? All you need is Ronaldo to have a strop, Pellegrini to want to drop him to the bench as punishment and Perez knocking on his door to demand that he plays. Or what happens when the inevitable Raul v Ronaldo punch up happens?

Beast

The Observer
Gio how do you come to the conclusion that Laporta is running scared of Madrid? I’m not sure if you have noticed but he has spent most of the time (along with the rest of the world) laughing at your panic buys.

Ronaldo could very well turn out to be your biggest ever mistake. Surely you must find his arrogance worrying? Have you seen some of the quotes he has come up with recently, they don’t sound like a team player’s quotes to me.

What do you Madristas think about how Pellegrini will respond to being told who to pick every week by Perez? All you need is Ronaldo to have a strop, Pellegrini to want to drop him to the bench as punishment and Perez knocking on his door to demand that he plays. Or what happens when the inevitable Raul v Ronaldo punch up happens?

Lol.. it doesn't take a genius to figure he is scared & tensed ... look @ his statements.. he actually talk more about Madrid then Barca..
no one is laughing .. people either understand ( Blatter ..etc ) or think the number is too big ( Platini ..etc )

as for the rest it's too premature.. and CR is a team player according to all his team mates .. he was never accused of arrogance from any Man U or ex-Man U players/staff..
i'd take their words ..

As for Pellegerini.. i think his CV speaks for itself when it comes to handling ego's .. and Raul is a sub .. it's not a dilemma

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Cron is a team player for the most part(of course he can be selfish, but so can a lot of other players his or a similar position, Messi comes to mind). I think the reason he seemed like he was really selfish at Man Utd is cause he ALWAYS had the ball, but that wasn't all his fault... Man Utd had the mentality of "if we can't figure out what to do, give it to Cron and hope he does something good".

Beast

The Observer
that's true Anton
Raul is your club Captain. Being a sub has fuck all to do with it apart from stoking the flames even further.

Raul & guti were told by Valdano not to expect being starters for next season (Reported EMD ) .. which is very logical considering the transfers the club are doing ..
needless to mention he spoke heavily against Perez after his resignation and Perez is not the man who forget that... u could also notice that since 25/05 till now .. not once has Marca or AS spoke to Raul or even mentioned him in the press .. he wasn't even featured as a starter on Marca futuristic line up for next season...

i know you want something to hold on too.. but you shouldn't be that worried we are forming a new squad with a new manager it won't be easy and they won't click instantly which will give u time to run with the league..

we are playing the peace cup this year around the 24th of July along with Juventus,Seville & Malaga.. should be an excellent friendly tournament

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
By the way, any news about De La Red? If he's going to be playing next season, the club really don't need to sign a Xabi Alonso type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans