Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Look, losing is never nice but don't try to make this about us as much as it is about you. We never cared, period. You are superior in the tournament and we honestly congratulate you for it. You still have to beat really good teams who really care for some silverware, and having it in odd times is never easy. Winning is a difficult task but the cup itself bears very little importance.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Various media sources report that the negotiations between madrid and Valencia have broken down, MD claim it's because Barça tabled an 11th hour bid for the Asturian.

Warik

Though Villa says according to AS he only wants Madrid, not anyone else. Though i'm pretty sure there is a commandment about that sort of thing.

Beast

The Observer
Various media sources report that the negotiations between madrid and Valencia have broken down, MD claim it's because Barça tabled an 11th hour bid for the Asturian.

they agreed on 42 (or 25 + Negredo ) now Valencia say they want more
Valencia want 50 Million for Villa or 30 + Negredo...

if you have the money and think it's good go for it..
Real are talking to Forlan just in case

we also tabled a bid for our old boy Arbeloa for 8 Million Euro (one year left in his contract ) .. Arbeloa is a solid FB and gained a lot of experience... it will complete the defense line and we could afford having Marcelo

Though Villa says according to AS he only wants Madrid, not anyone else. Though i'm pretty sure there is a commandment about that sort of thing.

footballers says a lot.. if Barca or Chelsea agreed a fee.. you will hear I always wanted to play for ......... (enter new team name ) ..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
they agreed on 42 (or 25 + Negredo ) now Valencia say they want more
Valencia want 50 Million for Villa or 30 + Negredo...

if you have the money and think it's good go for it..
Real are talking to Forlan just in case

So now Txiki has your permission to seal the deal for Villa? Thanks I'm sure that's what we were waiting for :unsure:

Warik

Think both EMD and AS made up the quotes though. Your also apparently going to bid for Cashley Cole just so we won't get him (cules everywhere will thank Perez)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans