Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
There's not much of a track record is there? 92/93 season we were league champions, obviously it went wrong in 06/07 but that doesn't mean it will do this time.

Beast

The Observer
There's not much of a track record is there? 92/93 season we were league champions, obviously it went wrong in 06/07 but that doesn't mean it will do this time.

yes it's a new track record :D and lets not forget how u won in 93

usually u start bickering after winning in Europe..

rumors in the street that Gunners will be going for Hunter if Barndoor go to wasteland Citeh

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
:D more like "another reason to be optimisitic "

however my bet with Sunny is that we will win the Cl or the liga :)
If you don't win the liga, you don't win ahything next year.

or you suddenly should start caring about the copa. ;) but the CL is abit too high, i believe. on the other hand, you dealt a major blow to some of the opponents and gained some nice football stars.

E

Esteve

Taking a leaf out of Sunny's book here: -

In 1961 Barcelona were the first team to end Real Madrid's 5 year dominance of the European Cup.

On the 27th of May 2009, Barcelona became the first Spanish club to win all three major trophies in the same season.

Campeones x 3!!!!

Campeones x 3 in 2010!

Beautiful words.

very strange. fans of real madrid in the forum of Barcelona.. in brasil this is not allowed.. the people would be hit by a gun.

Haha! Diegomessi's gf :worthy:

:D more like "another reason to be optimisitic "

however my bet with Sunny is that we will win the Cl or the liga :)

I hope, for your sake, that there isn't too much money involved.

JALJM

Arsenal in for Huntelaar? to replace Adebayor?? that makes so much sense it can't possibly be true. Arsene must have found his brain...

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Will see beast, who will be the king of spain and the king of europe this this season. And about CL, a bit hard though, even for barca it is hard to repeat that, and madrid? We even don't know also if pelegrini can maintain his position for a season. Remember camacho? he tired, and he left madrid, even with players like zidane, figo, beckham, owen, and ronaldo in the house. Chelsea, man u, and of course liverpool, are the one madrid should worry, especially liverpool. No matter how bad they are in home league, when thy play in CL, seems they have this reserve energy and spirit.

Beast

The Observer
Alberto Bueno moved to Valladolid ... hope he prove himself there
at the same time Juanfran moved from Getafe to Castilla Madrid

R

Red Devil

Huntlaar to Stuttgart is a step backwards he cant be that good if only stuttgart have came in for him.

Beast

The Observer
It is normally... but i don't think he will be left for more then this season if the move capitalize ..
Huntelaar is a unique striker and a big addition to any team.. Wenger would be smart to invest in him the guy can score from practically everywhere
if he move to Arsenal or any good EPL side he will be the next big thing

Beast

The Observer
i don't actually think he is overrated .. more like underrated ..
scoring 8 goals in the time he spent with Real was pretty good overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans