Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Huntelaar would definitely be a big hit in the EPL. I do have to question why he would want to go to Stuttgart when bigger teams would be interested in him.

Beast

The Observer
Money Ed.. Real want to take 20 Mil... the big boys are either settled or waiting for the price to drop down (see Milan or Roma )

Nándor

Alberto Bueno moved to Valladolid ... hope he prove himself there
at the same time Juanfran moved from Getafe to Castilla Madrid

finally!!! i've been waiting for that a long time and started to wonder wether madrid think he's not able to cut it in primera.

i can't wait to see him on a regular basis :beer2: hopefully, one day he'll return to the first team and kick ass. i'm still impressed by his display in the copa and that beauty of a goal

Beast

The Observer
Bwin (and i'm guessing Real as well ) has started milking it.. for a minimum of 10 $ bet they will make a draw to pick 2 winners who will accompany Real Madrid to Toronto (7th of August) and NY (9th of August) and that include flying in a private plane with the players, stay @ a luxury hotel and watch the 2 games... last chance to enter is on Sunday

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Doesn't matter about price Gio, it all depends on where Klaas wants to play. We all know about player power these days and having only signed for Real last January he sits on a fat contract that real want to get rid of. So if he doesn't fancy playing for Stuggart then real will have to lower the price.

So to me I am surprised he wants to play for them.

Beast

The Observer
i was looking for Zidane goal in the cl final and came through this compilation of the magician we once had

[YOUTUBE]FzLMNL-dGaw[/YOUTUBE]

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Nice incognito, i'll take the other ticket. We go and take place right behind Raul so we can constantly tease him with our conversations

"Ronaldo, damn shame he didn't get his #7. he definitely should be the seven of Madrd."
"Holy shit, is that Benzema three rows in front of us on the left? Did i say benzema? i meant future top scorer of real madrid. damn, he will be an ICON!"
"wow is motherfucking Negredo on the motherfucking plane? they finally got a world class player from their youth ranks that isn't allowed to use his hands? AWESOME"
"i was playing Fifa yesterday evening and the Adidas live season update just increased the speed of Real's attack with 50 points, can you believe it?"
"in the same game session, my keeper caused a penalty in the last minute of the semi final but the opponent just missed it and i won. again, can you believe that videogame?"

possibilities are endless and far more effective than swine flu.

Beast

The Observer
Nice incognito, i'll take the other ticket. We go and take place right behind Raul so we can constantly tease him with our conversations

"Ronaldo, damn shame he didn't get his #7. he definitely should be the seven of Madrd."
"Holy shit, is that Benzema three rows in front of us on the left? Did i say benzema? i meant future top scorer of real madrid. damn, he will be an ICON!"
"wow is motherfucking Negredo on the motherfucking plane? they finally got a world class player from their youth ranks that isn't allowed to use his hands? AWESOME"
"i was playing Fifa yesterday evening and the Adidas live season update just increased the speed of Real's attack with 50 points, can you believe it?"
"in the same game session, my keeper caused a penalty in the last minute of the semi final but the opponent just missed it and i won. again, can you believe that videogame?"

possibilities are endless and far more effective than swine flu.

:lol:

Nándor

i was looking for Zidane goal in the cl final and came through this compilation of the magician we once had
[YOUTUBE]FzLMNL-dGaw[/YOUTUBE]

thanks!!! you know what the best thing is??? the fact that there is a little boy called enzo zidane who has the same style of playing his father had!!! i cross my fingers that boy will once wear the white shirt as a first team player and that he doesn't crack under the preasure that sure will come from all around. i guess there will be some tears in several madridistas eyes on the day we are allowed to see the name ZIDANE again on a real madrid shirt.

funny, i was looking for r. carlos goals the other day and watched some compilations of that little great LB. you think marcelo is a great talent and does a good job for his still young age, but when you watch some r. carlos compis and start remembering, you begin to realise how good r. carlos actually was and how bad madrid do miss him on the LB spot ever since he was sold.

i also watched some compis of the so called "new zidane" eden hazard. talented, no doubt

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Salgado:

"Xabi can bring us direction, tranquility, pause and long and short passing, with quality and precision.

"He is a calm man that lives for football and he would be important for Real, but until he is a Blanco we cannot say anymore."

So damn true, we're failing until we land a central midfielder that will carry the ball from defence to the 5 forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans