Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRegularAce

eto'o was a different situation. Mallorca owned the majority of his rights and Madrid didn't had much choice during that time. Huntelaar however is completely owned by Madrid and i think they rather sell huntelaar 10 million to someone else than 30 million to their arch rivals(pure hypothetical though)

Beast

The Observer
eto'o was a different situation. Mallorca owned the majority of his rights and Madrid didn't had much choice during that time. Huntelaar however is completely owned by Madrid and i think they rather sell huntelaar 10 million to someone else than 30 million to their arch rivals(pure hypothetical though)

not majority .. 50 % ..and they took Eto'o desire into consideration

Anyhow.. Pellegerini new system of 3 training sessions a day is quite a surprise for many of the player... some sessions start as early as 6 AM every day.. workload are a lot for the players but it will come handy in a long season i think

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They have to get up at 6am to get their breakfast etc. The training starts at 8am, which is admittedly quite a shock to most of the Real team. They must have to carry Guti and Robeen to the pitch on their beds.

JALJM

They have to get up at 6am to get their breakfast etc. The training starts at 8am, which is admittedly quite a shock to most of the Real team. They must have to carry Guti and Robeen to the pitch on their beds.

Which isn't that hard, since they share the same one...

aRegularAce

not majority .. 50 % ..and they took Eto'o desire into consideration

Anyhow.. Pellegerini new system of 3 training sessions a day is quite a surprise for many of the player... some sessions start as early as 6 AM every day.. workload are a lot for the players but it will come handy in a long season i think

ah i didn't know that, always thought mallorca had like 70%.

edit; apparently Perez wants to play the league matches earlier to attract more asian viewers

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

A load of my friends keep trying to sneak into Carton House which is where Madrid are staying. A few girls I know just want to get a glimpse of Ronaldo.....fuck sake.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
it's a mystery to me that Perez hasn't build a glass cage to put Ronaldo in, an hour a day, to travel around the globe and let girls pay for having a look at ronaldo. And afterwards they can buy his shirt, of course.

It seems there is still a lot of room for perez his milking plans

Beast

The Observer
Negredo will move to Spurs for 20 Million Euro.. that's 15 Million profit... now we should be keep Huntelaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans