Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

Fair enough. I'm surprised, but fair enough. Higuaín should be your first choice striker, in my opinion but seeing as Benzema was signed this summer, for a fair bit of money, he'll probably start more, no?

Beast

The Observer
Fair enough. I'm surprised, but fair enough. Higuaín should be your first choice striker, in my opinion but seeing as Benzema was signed this summer, for a fair bit of money, he'll probably start more, no?
the plus in Higuain is that he can play a RM/AM or LM ... but common sense dictate with one forward Benzema will be the first choice till he flops
So why are you playing two sides of 4-4-2 in training?
plenty of tinkering it's the first pre-season internal warmup and with 6 forwards you are bound to play with 2

Raul instructed it. Look at the formations, pretty clear to me!

hahaha

Beast

The Observer
Pellegerini experimented again.. 4-3-3 this time with Higuain-Benzema-CR in one team vs Raul-Negredo-Robben in the second team...

-----------------------Dudek;
Míchel Salgado----Metzelder------- Garay-----Drenthe;
---------------------------Lass,------------------
------------------- Tébar, ----------Parejo;
-------Robben, ----------- Negredo.-------Raul----

vs
-------------------------Adan---------------
Torres-----------Pepe------------Heinze-------Marcelo
-------------------------Gago--------------
----------------Javi Garica------VDV------------
Higuain-------------------Benzema------------CR

Last edited:
F

FCB_Titi_LB

damn looking forward to el classico,if tickets available gonna watch i think :)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
now he is called Javi Garica? he shapeshifts more often than a power ranger in full throttle morphin time.

as long as Xabi doesn't come, i still think you will be missing a link in the chain. who is Tebar, any good?

Beast

The Observer
Is there any top player outside the liga ?

the Classico will be the most watched this year...

however as i suspected 2 days ago.. 4-3-3 could be Manu preferred formation and maybe that's why there was the U turn for Sneijder.. he fit well beside Kaka in the midfield and behind them Lass.. Sneijder works hard for the team and with Benzema-Higuain-CR.. the attack line will be scary ..

however i'm sure he will make some trials in official games especially when Kaka-Ramos-Iker-Albiol return and Sneijder is fit again (injured )

now he is called Javi Garica? he shapeshifts more often than a power ranger in full throttle morphin time.

as long as Xabi doesn't come, i still think you will be missing a link in the chain. who is Tebar, any good?

:lol::lol: u cracked me up.. spelling mistake my bad..

yep they need Xabi now more then Ribery .. especially if Manuel sticked to 4-3-3 Ribery will not be needed..
Hig----Benzema--CR..
no room for Frank

Warik

Fucking hell even BBC jumping on Reals dick now...Sky Sports done nothing but ever since Perez came back, they are even showing your game on Monday live...its fucking disgusting.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Is there any top player outside the liga ?
Torres in liverpool, i think.

the english players are particularly stamped 'world class' in england, but i have the feeling no one really loses their sleep outside the UK for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans