Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Fucking hell even BBC jumping on Reals dick now...Sky Sports done nothing but ever since Perez came back, they are even showing your game on Monday live...its fucking disgusting.

Well u know he will make it work financially Warik.. it's normal & expected for me .. i'm not surprised with the reaction.. over here Jazeera never showed a transfer ceremony .. now they did twice (wasn't home for Benzion so i don't know if they did it too ) .. plus 2 hours coverage before & after.. and we are talking about an arabic channel here (no British media hype ) ...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Of course Jazeera showed his presentation ceremony. I don't think there's any football player out there in la liga that does look more like a mad suicide bomber than the Benz.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Of course Jazeera showed his presentation ceremony. I don't think there's any football player out there in la liga that does look more like a mad suicide bomber than the Benz.
Thats how they gonna stop our extra-terrestial players/threat...Armageddon style

soccer + war literally :

[YOUTUBE]5ApZAsphFsI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Thats how they gonna stop our extra-terrestial players/threat...Armageddon style

soccer + war literally :

[YOUTUBE]5ApZAsphFsI[/YOUTUBE]
Absolutely classic clip :lol:

The whole show was brilliant by the way, great piece of Flemish television.

W

whip1879

I think they have become the most hated club in the world overnight, I certainly don't agree with the level of spending brought about by Perez and I hope Barcelona win the league again next season just to rub their noses in it. I can't wait for the El Classico now though, it should be an awesome game with the best players in the world on show.

[FCB]Messi[10

I think they have become the most hated club in the world overnight, I certainly don't agree with the level of spending brought about by Perez and I hope Barcelona win the league again next season just to rub their noses in it. I can't wait for the El Classico now though, it should be an awesome game with the best players in the world on show.

yeah me either. This year the classico will be the best since more world class players came to La Liga. MESSI VS RONALDO. KAKA VS XAVI & INIESTA.

Beast

The Observer
Inter have made enquiries about Xabi. No official bid tho.

it's fully paper work and rumors.. look @ Inter CM/DM positions and you'll know why

however i don't see Inter paying anything about 15 -20 Mil which would explain why i'm skeptical ...

Oh no Sunderland fans hate us :omg:

for the record ... we always bought the best available players.. from the mid 50's .. so there is nothing new in what Perez did .. he is following Santiago Bernabeu steps in that matter.. plus we pay what the other clubs want.. it's not like they wanted 30 and we paid 65 ... you ask for a large sum than u complain about the player prices is a quite funny concept

however back to Madrid news... Granero will be the alternative for Xabi if the deal fall through.. Real have an option to buy him back which will expire on the 31st of August for 5 Million Euro..

IMO the best option

Nice new rules imposed...

any player who is seen partying @ night or at a club or a Bar will be fined 100,000 Euro

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What are the players supposed to do then? Isn't there a condition like before a match night?

Beast

The Observer
If you want to take 180 K or 200 a week.. you are well off paying that fine.. you'll think twice before breaking it

i'm all for hardline regime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans