Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I'm all in regarding such rules. Also controlling what players eat etc., it should all be done and fined if you fail to fulfill the requirements.

But 100k? Come on, we are dealing with professional players here. The amount shouldn't be of any importance, just the idea or gesture of paying the fine should trigger something. Caught in a night club while you shouldn't? Fine + you don't play/start next game.

And still, 100k is still not really a gigantic sum for players. Like what, two week salary at most?

Beast

The Observer
I'm all in regarding such rules. Also controlling what players eat etc., it should all be done and fined if you fail to fulfill the requirements.

But 100k? Come on, we are dealing with professional players here. The amount shouldn't be of any importance, just the idea or gesture of paying the fine should trigger something. Caught in a night club while you shouldn't? Fine + you don't play/start next game.

And still, 100k is still not really a gigantic sum for players. Like what, two week salary at most?

I disagree.. you don't pay footballers 100 K or 200 K to end up hurting yourself by benching them .. the best way is to take your money back.. that way only the player is punished.. imagine punishing people like Iker-Kaka-CR..etc by benching them .. who will be hurt ? the club .. the player will still get his fat cheque end of the month

Beast

The Observer
So Granero it is .. the no 1 choice to replace Xabi... happy with that .. especially that Javi Garcia (or Garica or Gracia ) will be moving to Benfica soon

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I disagree.. you don't pay footballers 100 K or 200 K to end up hurting yourself by benching them .. the best way is to take your money back.. that way only the player is punished.. imagine punishing people like Iker-Kaka-CR..etc by benching them .. who will be hurt ? the club .. the player will still get his fat cheque end of the month
Just like your key earners (Iker-Kaka-CR) won't feel a thing of a 100k fine so the amount will mainly affect lower earning players ... who are on their turn less important for the club. Like those players will not hurt your club if they keep on going to clubs, those players have the money to pay those fines so it might be a tiny bit more intrusive than a 1k fine, they won't feel it. If you can spend 20k on champagne, 100k as a night club visa is nice. If you don't get the fine system when paying 1k and you get it when paying 100k, you're in for th emoney and not for the professional practice of football.

I still think benching the player for one half or a full game goes way further than a fixed sum. You party once? Benched one half. Added with a fine if you want to get something back as a club. But not a fixed sum so that the outside world syas "WAW! 100k? They really mean it." Rather a percentage of your salary, every player gets treated equal.

Caught in a night club once? Benched one half + percentage week salary.
Caught in a night club within a certain period again? Benched a full game + doubled percentage week salary.

Beast

The Observer
Just like your key earners (Iker-Kaka-CR) won't feel a thing of a 100k fine so the amount will mainly affect lower earning players ... who are on their turn less important for the club. Like those players will not hurt your club if they keep on going to clubs, those players have the money to pay those fines so it might be a tiny bit more intrusive than a 1k fine, they won't feel it. If you can spend 20k on champagne, 100k as a night club visa is nice. If you don't get the fine system when paying 1k and you get it when paying 100k, you're in for th emoney and not for the professional practice of football.

I still think benching the player for one half or a full game goes way further than a fixed sum. You party once? Benched one half. Added with a fine if you want to get something back as a club. But not a fixed sum so that the outside world syas "WAW! 100k? They really mean it." Rather a percentage of your salary, every player gets treated equal.

Caught in a night club once? Benched one half + percentage week salary.
Caught in a night club within a certain period again? Benched a full game + doubled percentage week salary.

you rarely (almost never ) see lack of discipline with young players
it's ALWAYS the primadonna's that do so.. the likes of Dinho,Ronaldo,Romario..etc

those earn much more.. and lets not forget for those players it's a week wage.. it's not like they will go in hunger or anything.. the least paid player in the first squad earn 1.1-1.4 Mil .. 100 K won't hurt anyone.. i'm willing to take 800 K net a year and i'll be a happy bunny..
Gneg my friend don't work in sports management.. u'll spoil the players with your kindness you'll be the forum Moratti :D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Isn't that what I just said? That it doesn't hurt anyone although it look like a gigantic fine for the outside world? :p

My percentage would start at 25% of your month salary (not week salary as I wrote cause that's just cheap) so after three times, you're paying a month salary. Now, I wouldn't do this and still go for the bench, this is just what I would do if I want to impose large fines.

PS: Do I get as ugly as Moratti as well?

Beast

The Observer
Isn't that what I just said? That it doesn't hurt anyone although it look like a gigantic fine for the outside world? :p

My percentage would start at 25% of your month salary (not week salary as I wrote cause that's just cheap) so after three times, you're paying a month salary. Now, I wouldn't do this and still go for the bench, this is just what I would do if I want to impose large fines.

PS: Do I get as ugly as Moratti as well?

Hey i love Moratti .. he is a great person but too kind for his own good...

but Gneg 100 K fine is almost 25 % of the monthly salary for most players ?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So, kind people can be ugly too. What the fuck is giong with Bob Geldoff?

For most players, probably. But not for the players the fine are meant. You said it yourself, the ones having trouble with those things are "ALWAYS the primadonna's that do so.. ". Therefore I would implement a percentage so everyone gets fined according to their paycheck.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the fine is needless and basically just a statement (a good statement, really). real don't have anyone of that disposition in the squad anyway apart from ramos and they can keep him placated, much like conan, by sending attractive women to his house every so often, and of course CR being a giant gayboy loves a good party but only during time off. he's a relentless professional (apart from all the hookers) when it's game time which is why he's so good really.

Beast

The Observer
True

... another 11 vs 11 setup

-------------------------Adan-----------------
Torres,------ Metzelder, ---------Heinze----- Drenthe,
----Van der Vaart, -----Lass, --------Javi García,
CR-----------,-----Negredo.----- ---- Raul

Vs
----------------- Dudek,---------------
Salgado,--- Pepe, ----------Garay---, Marcelo,
--------Sneijder,---- Guti, -------Gago,
------ Higuaín, ----Benzema ----- Robben

Robben received a minor knock and was replaced by Parejo

second team won 8-4.. hatrick Marcelo,2 goals for Guti , 2 goal for Higuain and 1 goal Sneijder
scored for the first team Heinze-Metzelder-Raul and Negredo.. CR scored a goal at the end but was canceled

it seems we could see a 4-3-3 since it's the second time Manu applied it

tomorrow first pre-season game vs Shamrock rovers

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Interesting that the second team won with double tally.

Any news on Xabi? It had to be concluded this weekend, no?

Beast

The Observer
well if you believe the press.. there is a clause in the deal that took him to Pool allow Socidad to take part of his transfer.. so they are waiting till it gets expired (i think next Saturday or something ) plus usually no deals are concluded on the weekend ..

however all Madrid press reporting that Real could recall Granero for 4.5 Mil as a replacement for Xabi deal if Rafa is still in his Rafa mood

M

Mancs4life

Michel Platini: Real Madrid Have Wrecked Transfer Market; New Rules In 2012

The French footballing legend is eager to avoid another summer of galactic spending…

The UEFA president, Michel Platini, has once again censured Real Madrid’s exorbitant movements in the transfer market, as they have spent close to €200 million just to sign Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema this summer.

Many of Europe’s top footballing chiefs have accused Los Blancos of disrupting the already unsteady transfer climate, and Platini believes that Florentino Perez’s recruitment policy is damaging the smaller clubs.

“Madrid have ruined the market,” he told the weekly Italian publication, L’Espresso.

“Nearly half the clubs [in Europe] are operating at a loss and this cannot be. Many of the organisations are still managed using traditional methods, by means of the presidents’ own resources.

“Making these lavish signings will fuel a rise in inflation, which will impact negatively on all the clubs across Europe.”

Platini then went on to announce proposed measures to curb the excessive, multimillion dollar acquisitions.

“In 2012, we will introduce financial fair play,” he revealed.

“Clubs would only be able to buy players with their own resources, without any external aid to abet speculation.

“Most of the club presidents and the law are on our side in this matter. But now, what can we do?”

KS Leong, Goal.com

*Say what you want about Platini here but this has proven that he can do the job as UEFA president.
Cheers

Beast

The Observer
1- no goal.com material is allowed
2- that would not be applicable considering the amount of debt for Real,Barca,ManU,Arsenal,Pool.. virtually he is better off closing down transfers for 4-5 years
3- love u'r sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans