Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
well he was playing in Japan prior to Porto .. his stats are not bad he is still 22... but he is not a striker (out and out )Warik.. he play more on the wings like tonight..

Beast

The Observer
i think the EPL sides will be all over him not Real or Barca.. he fits there like a glove

Beast

The Observer
Polls in AS & Marca

Majority of fans say Guti should be sold in the summer, in another poll Guti is wrong and should be benched

now to the Juande Ramos poll.. a stunning 82 % want Ramos to take over Real under Perez after the impressive results he achieved along with several editorials reminding the fans that this same squad which is unbeaten in 14 games are the same squad branded lacking quality and the worst in the last 20 years by the fans & pundits plus a quick reminder that when Ramos took over Real were 5 points behind atletico , and once again reminding the fans that Seville's Ramos was offensive/attacking and spectacular.. it's simply a matter of Ramos trying to do what he can with the current squad..
however the downfall as the editorial describe is that Perez may want to burn anything that has Calderon or Mijatovic name on it.. and Ramos could be one of them even though he is considering giving the Spaniard the nod to take over the squad..
-----------------------
so far i like that but Ramos must be given the tools to transform Real into a modern day Seville or Real.. and that means getting rid of all slow players and light weight like Guti,Raul,Gago..etc bring more speed and strength in the midfield..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I think there are clubs that are interested in Henry. Thing is, the rumors of him signing a new contract with Barca are popping up more than ever so it appears he will be staying.

Beast

The Observer
I don't think he will play for any team but Arsenal in the EPL ...

i think his next step will be either head back to Ligue 1 or retire in Barca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is also keen on US. Apparently likes the way of life there. I`d keep him for another year and then ship him to MLS.
As for Hulk, while I saw some Porto matches this season I obviously missed his best performances

Beast

The Observer
Really ? i don't watch Porto that much (apart from their last 3 games vs Atletico & Man U ) .. can you share your views Bojan?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I opened a thread in Players section.

Silva and Villa?

g0408.jpg

Beast

The Observer
that would be great... really great.. but i'm taking every single rumor with a sea of salt ..
it's all like testing water...
" hey we signed Silva & Villa "
next hour Marca & AS publish a poll

Q- Do you want Villa & Silva
A- 80 % no , 20 % yes

next morning , Perez discarded the two players because they are not good enough to play for Real/ the new manager - enter a new name - don't want them "
"Hey we signed Kaka "

next hour Marca & AS publish a poll

Q- Do you want Kaka
A- 80 % no , 20 % yes
..............etc

No club will sign a release of a player with an unelected president.. the best he can do is talk to the agents or the club presidents unofficially on a friendly basis .. and before all that .. he need to select a manager and before that he need to come out of his hiding place and declare his intentions like a man not a pussy hiding behind the tools of Marca & AS

today its Mourinho , yesterday it was Ramos , before that Pellegerini/Ancelotti/Wenger..
is Valdano the vice president or the football director.. what is Zidane role in all this ..
does he want Benzema or Villa or Tevez ? and if he do . what's the plan for Raul ,Ruud,Huntelaar , Higuain ?

lots of unanswered questions.. and the biggest winners in all this are the following
- Marca & AS selling more papers to the poor buggers who buy a headline ..
- Florentino Perez who isn't willing to speak out like a man
- all those footballers agents who can negotiate a better deal for their clients with other clubs /current clubs

Not Real Madrid , not the current squad , not the current manager all of those who are fighting for an impossible title from the lions den ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. Seems like he`s testing public opinion on possible targets.
Whatever he does, I hope he sacks Ramos. That would be good for Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans