Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Perez did sell to you E2 before.. i don't think he'll mind ... however since Laporta has come out and public and advised Kaka not to move to Madrid ..so i don't know how Perez would react to that.. Calderon-Laporta had a great friendship & understanding.. don't know about Perez-Laporta

shadows

Do u think VDV will wanna move to Barca..His chances of playing for the Oranje will be hampered greatly coz he will hardly get to play..Still think we shud keep Hleb but use him as a replacement for Xavi .Not Henry or messi!

Beast

The Observer
his grandparents are Spanish and Barca supporters .. don't discard it.. but i do think he'll want to be a starter

Beast

The Observer
how are you Tyrel ? hope all is going fine amigo...

well it's still a little bit early to declare it dead.. we'll wait and continue to grind 3 points.. next weekend games onwards will decide who will win the league after we get rid of the recreativo..etc its down to the Seville's ,Valencia's..etc however you are still very very worthy winners of the trophy this year... however my bets with Sunny are still wins .. so i hope our bet of who'll win the liga this year continue the trend :)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
:lol: :lol: BRILLIANT.. what's the name of the movie Bojan?

That is hilarious :rofl1: My Spanish is kind of shaky though so I didn't get any of 1:00 - 1:20 :sad1: Any help with translation? Cameo was hilarious, was it Guti who spoke?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`d translate it for you but I`m not good at Spanish, only saw the Croatian version and don`t have it with me atm..

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I truely am amazed, this site is mind-blowing.

Not only has Beast calmed down, but his English has improved!

MinaFCB

2-0 robben...damn damn damn damn damn i hate them i hate them,stupid merengays,agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :bangHead::bangHead::cussing::cussing::cussing:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Haha, I want to see Marca headlines now.

Curious if they have the guts to keep on nagging about referee help for barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh well... Didn`t really expect them to lose points vs. Valladolid.
Good to see them struggling though

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Struggling hard!

What was up with the substitutions? They are having a hard time dealing with Valladolid attack and then Ramos takes out a defender and an attacker and just brings in 2 midfielders. Like what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans