Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
IMO it won't be the case comes the summer.. Real must have the slowest starting forward line in Europe (out of the big guns ) ... u can use one but you can't use 2 slow strikers .. cause their off the ball movement is practically zero and it makes the marking piss easy

shadows

IMO it won't be the case comes the summer.. Real must have the slowest starting forward line in Europe (out of the big guns ) ... u can use one but you can't use 2 slow strikers .. cause their off the ball movement is practically zero and it makes the marking piss easy

yea and if Real drop RVN and Raul..there's no strikers there other than Hunter is ther..unless uou consider Saviola as one:p

Beast

The Observer
there is Higuain & Hunter... that's why i do believe Real will buy a forward or 2 plus the midfield...
Saviola is out in the summer.. Ruud unclear and Raul should just pack his bags and retire

shadows

there is Higuain & Hunter... that's why i do believe Real will buy a forward or 2 plus the midfield...
Saviola is out in the summer.. Ruud unclear and Raul should just pack his bags and retire

Higuain is not a No9 like Hunter or RVN is!!thats why maybe buying a striker would be good,..But then again Real should go for a 4-4-2 then to accomodate both Hunter and the new striker if its Villa ...and Higuain drops to the bench!

Beast

The Observer
I think (and i could be wrong of course ) that Higuain will be in a similar role to Kuijt.. a forward turned winger..
i don't think Real will go for a number 9.. we don't need one we have 2 of the best no. 9 .. I think our target will be a fast mobile forward (not striker ) as in Benzema/Villa/Tevez.. etc someone who complete the no 9 ..

shadows

I think (and i could be wrong of course ) that Higuain will be in a similar role to Kuijt.. a forward turned winger..
i don't think Real will go for a number 9.. we don't need one we have 2 of the best no. 9 .. I think our target will be a fast mobile forward (not striker ) as in Benzema/Villa/Tevez.. etc someone who complete the no 9 ..

Tevez is a good option..de guy works his socks off every game...Scores crucial goals..Can be a good impact player...But definitely not worth the 32mn price tag!Villa would be the best option as he is a proven goal machine in the LFP and doesnt need time to settle in!!

Beast

The Observer
and a Spaniard and that's an area missing from Real.. however we do have ATM about 30 players (including the on loans ) .. so we are looking at 10 or more players leaving

1- Iker
2- Salgado
3- Ramos
4- Pepe
5- Cannavaro
6- Metzelder
7- Heinze
8- Marcelo
9 - Drenthe
10 - Miguel Torres
11- Lass
12- M Diarra
13- Gago
14- De La Red
15- Guti
16- Sneijder
17- VDV
18- Robben
19- Higuain
20- Ruud
21- Raul
22- Huntelaar
23- Saviola
24- Dudek
25- Javi Garcia
26- Faubert- already out
27- Granero -very possible to activate buy back option this year
28 - Negredo - activated buy back
29 - Codina (our 3rd keeper )
30 - Garay (out on loan to Racing )
31- Parejo

plenty of sale over here.. some of them could just be a step stone for better money making like Negredo or they can keep him if Ruud can't make it

shadows

seems Spurs are interested in a 4mn deal for Heinze..if i were Real i would have Fedex'ed his ass already once the rumour came up :p

Zqa-

If you were looking for a fast forward, Negrego would be good. Fast as hell, and got some goals in his boots as well. but, what you really need are class wingers..

Cannavaro, Metzelder, Saviola, M. Diarra, VDV, Salgado out?

shadows

If you were looking for a fast forward, Negrego would be good. Fast as hell, and got some goals in his boots as well. but, what you really need are class wingers..

You forgot Heinze the legend, Faubert*(who?)from the legendary west ham bench!....

Beast

The Observer
seems Spurs are interested in a 4mn deal for Heinze..if i were Real i would have Fedex'ed his ass already once the rumour came up :p
no one in the club is authorized to sell or negotiate a deal with any current players or future players, the situation is temp for the current board so any official movement will wait till the elections , but i don't they will mind even though Heinze is very much loved in the dressing room by everyone

I beg to differ.. i've seen Negredo with Castilla and i've seen him with the first team in several friendlies last one was the Jesus Gill friendly vs Atletico .. if he has a clear weakness it's his speed .. he is very slow i remember i compared his pace to Ruud.. he has a great heading ability,strong shot and nice freekicks.. but speed ? hardly he is very slow mate..

if i would pick the departures.. i'd say
Cannavaro,Saviola,Dudek (end of contract) , Salgado (end of contract) ,VDV ,Guti ,Gago (unless Inter comes with a good 20 Mil offer for M Diarra ..then Gago stay) ,Javi Garcia,Ruud ,Negredo (sold to any of the many clubs interested in him )and of cours Faubert

I think Metz & Raul are pending.. the first was solid in all the games he played under Ramos.. and the later well.. u all know how i feel ..
with 6 or more players coming in.. mostly it will be the midfield ..De La Red medical report that the case that occurred was a virus in his heart was great news we really crave a strong midfielder similar to Xabi and can score

Zqa-

Faubert will leave no matter what, so... Heinze, yes, he should be shipped as well.

Isn't Negredo that fast little guy? Who am I thinking of then??

Gago out as well, yes. Forgot him. Dudek, yep. Ruud? Really? If he got fit and everything, he is a great goalmachine.

So many changes could have a very negative effect though.. And as it is atm, Real are winning (except for ChL), so why make so many changes? But better now, than never. It will take at least 1-2 years to build a new Real team, I would say.. But lets see what happens.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Madrid is selling, and it looks like it, I`d take VdV as a backup option for Iniesta or Xavi.
He was undervalued (13 mil) when Madrid bought him and not playing there could only made his price even cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans