Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Torres------Ramos------Metzelder-----Marcelo
-----------Lass--------Gago------------
----------Guti-----------------------Drenthe
----------------Raul------Higuain

it's not probable as much as it's what he has for the game.. unless we see Faubert or something or a miracle recovery for Huntelaar + Cannavaro+Salgado+ Heinze

Warik

Now they've got Higuain back i've put money on the odd goal win for Madrid. 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, 4-3. With Higuain scoring...

Hope it doesn't happen (only put small amounts on each so not much monetary loss) but I reckon it will.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i want famous 0-5 at bernacow....with 3 subs at 70s messi, iniesta and xavi all getting standing ovation.:party00231:

E

Esteve

What I'm saying is Madrid didn't get the decisions they usually would in La Liga when they played Liverpool, they were all too quick to throw themselves to the ground looking for an easy free (Pepe, for example) & they paid the price - absolutely hammered.

Beast

The Observer
What I'm saying is Madrid didn't get the decisions they usually would in La Liga when they played Liverpool, they were all too quick to throw themselves to the ground looking for an easy free (Pepe, for example) & they paid the price - absolutely hammered.

Pepe was grabed from the shirt by Torres .. u can't throw yourself even if you tried :rolleyes:

Beast

The Observer
it doesn't matter really we don't have the squad or the defense/creativity for a Seville-barca- Valencia.. it's easy street from Barca we are just giving u a run for your money with what we have which is atm nothing

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Today we can see the difference between the scum and us... They play crap but they still manage to win, yet we have a mediocre game and we struggle for a draw... It pisses me off to no end!

E

Esteve

Don't even start with that shit about Pepe being fouled, he's a CB! How Pepe could let Torres push him aside in his own penalty area as he did is beyond me....
Perfectly legit goal.

Beast

The Observer
it's not "Shit" he wasn't pushed aside.. he was grabbed from his shirt.. go see the video before you open your mouth and make up stories

E

Esteve

He's a CB. It could only be given in La Liga, no one over here thought it was a foul, Pepe just has to toughen up. Torres has adapted to the English game extremely well, doubt Pepe would last in that league. The problem for Pepe was Torres wasn't on the ground so he couldn't kick him while he was down like the coward he is....

Beast

The Observer
He's a CB. It could only be given in La Liga, no one over here thought it was a foul, Pepe just has to toughen up. Torres has adapted to the English game extremely well, doubt Pepe would last in that league. The problem for Pepe was Torres wasn't on the ground so he couldn't kick him while he was down like the coward he is....

when the ball is in the air (not high ) and you are about to kick it and someone grab you u'll fall on the ground the same way Pepe did...

please try it and see how easy you will fall first cause your not anticipating someone will pull your shirt off while you're about to kick the ball , second while you are kicking the ball you are really off balance..
and this has nothing to do with Getafe incident .. it was a clear foul on Torres by any standards .. i'd love to see you reaction if it was Puyol and i'm 100000 % sure you will be the first crying out for the injustice.. needless to say that the penalty wasn't even one.. the ref screwed up in those incidents .. it's not like we would overcome Liverpool who were stronger in every department but those 2 goals were a ref mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans