Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
.. i'd love to see you reaction if it was Puyol and i'm 100000 % sure you will be the first crying out for the injustice..
And maybe you would say it wasn't a penalty then. So i would say the truth is somewhere in between. You could whistle the foul and you couldn't whistle the foul. He whistled it, bad luck.

Now to Seville mes amigos!

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Juandes record now is phenomenal. He nearly went a whole half season unbeaten, just one loss and one draw. The next presidents first action must be to offer him a new contract regardless to his clauses.

Beast

The Observer
I think if Juande win the Classico it will be the case.. his record is the best in Spain this season .. football is not good but i'd like to see him with better squad members... next week we have the Classico then Perez official announcement according to Marca

T

Tekken Lord

Can someone explain to me how Juande Ramos had Tottenham in a relegation battle but has done so well at Real Madrid? It boggles the mind.

Beast

The Observer
Can someone explain to me how Juande Ramos had Tottenham in a relegation battle but has done so well at Real Madrid? It boggles the mind.
I like Spurs a lot they are my EPL fav team.. the problem is they didn't trust him @ Spurs fully he asked for certain signing & they get none or other players .. they sold their 3 main strikers in 6 month & sold Berbatov in the last day without getting any sort of replacement
and the players didn't like the strict regime he implemented .. Spurs is only to blame for his dismissal
.. the man won 5 trophies in 3 years with Seville playing fantastic football and winning back to back UEFA cup.. continue an excellent job with Madrid..
and lets not forget he brought Spurs the only trophy in god knows how long in his 1 year span .. which is pretty good considering Spurs previous record in the last 20 years

Beast

The Observer
we don't know yet what will happen(or if Perez will actually run for the office )
.. one thing for sure Ramos is gaining huge following.. despite the awful performance from the team most of the team.. our fans are actually starting to differentiate that this had to do with the players he got in the team not him

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well tbh who else is out there that can do a better job with the players available.

I'd only think perez would get rid of him to have a higher profile manager for his signings.

Beast

The Observer
Well tbh who else is out there that can do a better job with the players available.

I'd only think perez would get rid of him to have a higher profile manager for his signings.

Only one man can..Fabio Capello
don't know anything about Perez even the press dropped him finally for the sake of the liga which is quite good for me

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
portadag_290409.jpg

Casillas just confessed a secret behind Real Madrid`s luck. "When you work the luck is with you"

Thank you Iker. I guess Pep hasn`t worked hard so thats why we weren`t so lucky in 2nd part of the season.:bangHead:

Beast

The Observer
so far no NEW suspensions ..

as for the injuries & missing players.. well

Ruud
Diarra
De La Red
Sneijder
Pep
Robben (rumors he will be fit.. personally i don't believe it even the Doctor said it could be risky to play him he is still training alone & not with the group)
Guti confirmed out after clashing with Dudek in training

A

abyss88

so far no NEW suspensions ..

as for the injuries & missing players.. well

Ruud
Diarra
De La Red
Sneijder
Pep
Robben (rumors he will be fit.. personally i don't believe it even the Doctor said it could be risky to play him he is still training alone & not with the group)
Guti confirmed out after clashing with Dudek in training

guti,sneijder and robben would have had much influence on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans