Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Card. Not surprisingly really, everyone i spoke to who saw the event and said it really was a clear penalty and the ref just made a bad mistake when he booked him for diving. Happens to everyone, Messi suffered against Bayern in the first leg as well.

E

Esteve

Card. Not surprisingly really, everyone i spoke to who saw the event and said it really was a clear penalty and the ref just made a bad mistake when he booked him for diving. Happens to everyone, Messi suffered against Bayern in the first leg as well.

....but Messi's appeal was rejected wasn't it? :icon_neutral:

MinaFCB

yea....but uefa usually refuses it...in Spain u can change sth and in CL it's almost impossible...they consider it like underestimating their referees

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Alves got a yellow for diving against Racing. Although I believe it wasn't a dive, it certainly was too light to be a penalty.
But if it wasn't a dive, LFp should have granted him pardon back then as well.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
You poor thing.. you don't know? only cards revoked for madrid! they'll try to put us down to keep la liga alive. ;)

Beast

The Observer
Alves case was totally different then Higuain
and lets face it.. u'r players go down very easily ...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I remember one of your most solid players recently (Pepe) going down after a Torres poke which cost you the game. ^_^

If it's one player in our midfield that goes down the easiest, it's gotta be Basquets. Which is useful.

Beast

The Observer
I remember one of your most solid players recently (Pepe) going down after a Torres poke which cost you the game. ^_^

If it's one player in our midfield that goes down the easiest, it's gotta be Basquets. Which is useful.

Basquets hold himself.. and seriously u can't post torres grab it's a very bad ref decision ...
one of the reasons i respect Xavi a lot is the fact he never go down although he is light weight like Iniesta he is a great sportsman

E

Esteve

Alves case was totally different then Higuain
and lets face it.. u'r players go down very easily ...

As someone has already pointed out, your very own kickboxing champ Pepe hit the deck so easily in Anfield. You can't accuse our players of going down easily when Madrid were absolutely bullied by Liverpool over two legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans