Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Real-Bas

I have never experienced such bitterness from fans. The single most bitter fans in the WORLD! I honestly do not know how Beast and Wolfe can continue to post here...How?..Why?

BITTER!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have never experienced such bitterness from fans. The single most bitter fans in the WORLD! I honestly do not know how Beast and Wolfe can continue to post here...How?..Why?

BITTER!

you cant even begin to understand what catalunya has gone through at the hands of those from capital...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
According to the statistics on Realmadrid.com I have realized that between the Benzema and Higuain there is minor difference and a very healthy competition.

I don't know if today's match is in or not but:

Benzema

Total Passes 454
Passes Completed 360
Success % 79.2

Matches 17
Starter 12
Subbed in 5
Total minutes 1056
Minutes as starter 933
Minutes as sub 123
% as starter 88.4

Total Goals 10
Goals as starter 7
Goals as sub 3

Shots 49
On goal percentage 49

Assists 3

Higuain

Total Passes 392
Passes Completed 340
Success % 86.7

Matches 18
Starter 8
Subbed in 10
Total minutes 902
Minutes as starter 645
Minutes as sub 257
% as starter 71.5

Total Goals 14
Goals as starter 11
Goals as sub 3

Shots 36
On goal percentage 58

Assists 1

I want to look at who score more in big matches and i want to see who scored more important goals. Winning goals are worth the most, followed by an opening goals, followed by a tieing goal, followed by blasting opponents into oblivion goals...but i am mad tired now...

Benzema
A nazi

Higuain
Not a nazi

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Benzema
A nazi

Higuain
Not a nazi

LOL! Such a hater. Here is more statistics for you:

Benzema is a better defender than Higuain with 49.5 minutes/steal for the former and 56.5 minutes/steal for the later.

This probably reinforces your theory. Except, Higuain stole the best thing of all, the limelight from Messi...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
LOL! Such a hater. Here is more statistics for you:

Benzema is a better defender than Higuain with 49.5 minutes/steal for the former and 56.5 minutes/steal for the later.

This probably reinforces your theory. Except, Higuain stole the best thing of all, the limelight from Messi...

Nicely done

XaviMessiGirl

BITTER!

Waaambulance.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans