Real Madrid

Birdy

All of a sudden for the sake of the argument, Mou’s Inter becomes best team in Europe. Love it.

The fact that there are many treble winners, and just one consecutive CL winner, with 6 cl titles and additional 2 semis in last decade.. The fact that Bayern has much easier path towards treble than most due to German clubs being trash.The fact that City has cannibalized Premiership, while mostly being utter shit in Europe. The fact that the only time RM cared about Copa was when beating powerhouse Barca.

Well… It shows the quality of your logic and reasoning.
Madritista delulu brain at full display

Quality of your logic is the fact that you don't recognize Pep's monumental achievement in the most competitive and difficult league in the world

LL is turning into farmers league with only 2.5 teams capable of winning it every season for the last 20 years or so, and yet you still pretend that winning domestic double is a big deal for a side that is supposedly dominant in Europe

No bro, you were almost never the best side in Europe, and the fact you have no trebles to show EVER is the biggest proof

NKMaribor

Madritista delulu brain at full display

Quality of your logic is the fact that you don't recognize Pep's monumental achievement in the most competitive and difficult league in the world

LL is turning into farmers league with only 2.5 teams capable of winning it every season for the last 20 years or so, and yet you still pretend that winning domestic double is a big deal for a side that is supposedly dominant in Europe

No bro, you were almost never the best side in Europe, and the fact you have no trebles to show EVER is the biggest proof

Rather the contrary, i think Pep’s Barca was amazing, until it went sour and he ran away.

RM was not supposedly dominant in Europe. It was dominant in Europe. Brutally dominant to be exact. In hardest football competition on the planet. Did the unprecedented, including for all that treble winners.

While your argument being, ‘almost never’ the best side, because they did not add Copa in shit league?

Not being treble winners is just another coping mechanism for the Cule family. Cannot wait when it happens just for the sake of you, just to see what kind of stupid argument you will pull out from your behind. Considering your potential is limitless, i bet it shall be glorious!

Birdy

Rather the contrary, i think Pep’s Barca was amazing, until it went sour and he ran away.

RM was not supposedly dominant in Europe. It was dominant in Europe. Brutally dominant to be exact. In hardest football competition on the planet. Did the unprecedented, including for all that treble winners.

While your argument being, ‘almost never’ the best side, because they did not add Copa in shit league?

Not being treble winners is just another coping mechanism for the Cule family. Cannot wait when it happens just for the sake of you, just to see what kind of stupid argument you will pull out from your behind. Considering your potential is limitless, i bet it shall be glorious!

No bro, it's not that 'you didn't add Copa'.
It is very simple, and you pretend you don't understand to push your braindead Madritista narrative

Teams that are super dominant in a given season tend to outplay and crush all opposition they came against, even good opposition, and that some times makes them win ALL competitions they fight for
Like Barca 14/15
Like Barca 08/09
Like Bayern 12/13
Like Bayern 19/20
Like City 22/23
these teams could win against anyone, they were terrorizing opponents on the pitch.
They dominance eventually got reflected in what they won.

That doesn't mean that such super dominant teams ALWAYS get the treble.
Barca 10/11 who belongs to the above list didn't. It happens sometimes, THO not often

Yet, you NEVER EVER had such team in your recent history, let's say post 2009, despite the many CLs.
You were always stumbling your way to a Cl win, with huge luck, with some voodoo, and many times with ref help. And It's not only that you were not dominating opposition, but in many many ties you were EVEN outplayed by the opposition.

And you have to nerve to come here and tell us you can be in the same line with these teams.
OF COURSE NOT.

Last edited:

Temptation

My take as a Liverpool fan(no treble):

Winning a treble engraves your season in history as something invincible and special. It signifies the particular team being absolutely unbeatable and crushing every opponent on their way that season to win every trophy possible. It serves as a key marker for the perfect peak season.

Why is a treble important? As Football fans, many years down the line, we debate and discuss all time great teams. These discussions always culminate in that inevitable question of the peak season/version of a club. The Treble emphatically symbolises the highest peak a club can ever reach. This is why the history books love trebles so much. And rightly so. Winning all 3 competitions in the same season indicates the unique combination of brilliance, consistency and endurance.

Doubles are great but trebles represent a delectable medley of footballing splendour! Wish we had one.

NKMaribor

No bro, it's not that 'you didn't add Copa'.
It is very simple, and you pretend you don't understand to push your braindead Madritista narrative

Teams that are super dominant in a given season tend to outplay and crush all opposition they came against, even good opposition, and that some times makes them win ALL competitions they fight for
Like Barca 14/15
Like Barca 08/09
Like Bayern 12/13
Like Bayern 19/20
Like City 22/23
these teams could win against anyone, they were terrorizing opponents on the pitch.
They dominance eventually got reflected in what they won.

That doesn't mean that such super dominant teams ALWAYS get the treble.
Barca 10/11 who belongs to the above list didn't. It happens sometimes, THO not often

Yet, you NEVER EVER had such team in your recent history, let's say post 2009, despite the many CLs.
You were always stumbling your way to a Cl win, with huge luck, with some voodoo, and many times with ref help. And It's not only that you were not dominating opposition, but in many many ties times you were EVEN outplayed by the opposition.

And you have to nerve to come here and tell us you can be in the same line with these teams.
OF COURSE NOT

Birdy has discovered variance. But still, being highly selective in its application. Forgot Inter a treble winner, despite treble signifies dominance! CL, the most high variance competition on the planet - hence the hardest, and league title which offers consistency…. Defined by Copa! Chasing the ball at Mudy Alcorcon! Ay Caramba!

Hence, dominance or greatness of the teams you have listed, well minus Inter for some strange reason, would not be any lesser if they failed to win Copa. Well minus City, they suck.

As for the rest, besides the usual “luck, voodoo, refs, aliens and unicorns”. Variance hits you short term. If you think it explains a decade of winning, then you need a professional help.

Maybe the answer is much simpler. Madrid is just special. A level above Barca. Well more accurately, a few more levels above Barca.

NKMaribor

My take as a Liverpool fan(no treble):

Winning a treble engraves your season in history as something invincible and special. It signifies the particular team being absolutely unbeatable and crushing every opponent on their way that season to win every trophy possible. It serves as a key marker for the perfect peak season.

Why is a treble important? As Football fans, many years down the line, we debate and discuss all time great teams. These discussions always culminate in that inevitable question of the peak season/version of a club. The Treble emphatically symbolises the highest peak a club can ever reach. This is why the history books love trebles so much. And rightly so. Winning all 3 competitions in the same season indicates the unique combination of brilliance, consistency and endurance.

Doubles are great but trebles represent a delectable medley of footballing splendour! Wish we had one.

See Birdy. This is actually a solid argument.

CatalinR10

As for the rest, besides the usual “luck, voodoo, refs, aliens and unicorns”.

Here's how it's going to be chief ,

Suck my balls faggot , you can defend your team in any way that you like , nothing will change the fact that your team has 5 CL won as the best team in the world . Rest of it , it doesn't matter.

You can make arguments or whatever , your team was the best in max 5 of the CL u won so far and in the rest , it was by pure luck and vodoo.

So lick my balls faggot , can't give a shit about your 10 CL won by pure luck or whatever it happened in those finals.

Suck my dick and lick my balls like the submissive faggot RM fan that u are chief.

NKMaribor

Here's how it's going to be chief ,

Suck my balls faggot , you can defend your team in any way that you like , nothing will change the fact that your team has 5 CL won as the best team in the world . Rest of it , it doesn't matter.

You can make arguments or whatever , your team was the best in max 5 of the CL u won so far and in the rest , it was by pure luck and vodoo.

So lick my balls faggot , can't give a shit about your 10 CL won by pure luck or whatever it happened in those finals.

Suck my dick and lick my balls like the submissive faggot RM fan that u are chief.

Butthurt is strong in this one.

CatalinR10

Butthurt is strong in this one.

I swear you lot see the world with some special type of lenses.

You would go out , see some masked guy with a RM jersey on him try to rob a bank and kill adults and kids in the process and you would say some stuff like

,, Aww ...... he probably has his reasons "

Home of Barca Fans