Penal Madrid

Antimilan

Then why would you support Sevilla? :xavi:

Sevilla was never disgraceful. Moreover, they were never a "big club" like Milan assumes to be lately for instance. They were always modest, and always made sure to give the "big teams" a hard time, you know that well also.

Furthermore, they were the pride of Spain in their prime, just as Atletico are being lately. Should the TV rights and the economic issues for the clubs other than Barca and Madrid be sorted, you will see the rise in La Liga quality and the quality of the teams that you happen to think are disgraceful. Milan and Madrid were never economically handicapped like Sevilla.

Last edited:

Antimilan

Same old. Not even going to comment.

Sure. We'll "recover from cancer". We might even win CdR or something. That's of course if Seville doesn't stand in our w.. oh shit.. my bad :tata1:

Mentioning a nonsense CDR elimination with the second team is actually an acceptance of what I said. Pathetic fans all over. And of course you do not have a comment, because everything that you might possibly write is wrong and not true, something that you also know and can't fake because it hurts a lot inside.

Besides, you barely beat Olimpic Xativa and struggled a lot. With a squad depth like yours, ties like these should never be a problem, but yeah, the post-cancer treatment, totally understandable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, you can't deny the FACT that it is all about Ronaldo. Not necessarily in the context of 'no Ronaldo - no party', but the whole team-play and everything in the field is based around him and him alone. He never passes, just shoots and tries to always do something that will make him the center of the planet and take all the credit.

I think you are being unfair to CR7. His assists this year are on par with Messi's (sure, Leo was out for more than three months this year), and his key passes (passes to teammates that led to a shot) were more than Messi's too.

I don't like CR7 either, but I think we should be fair when we critique a player.

Maria

Atletico the pride of Spain :lol:

A team that doesn't pay its debts although until recently they were earning from the TV more than Bayern Munchen for example, a team with horrible fans(worse than the Ultra Sur), fans who are constantly wishing death against any team that goes to Calderon and a team that now plays more dirty than any team coached by Mourinho. If that team is the pride of Spain then we can all understand why Spain is is where it is right now.

Antimilan

A team that doesn't pay its debts although until recently they were earning from the TV more than Bayern Munchen for example, a team with horrible fans(worse than the Ultra Sur and constantly wishing death against any team that goes to Calderon) and a team that now plays more dirty than any team coached by Mourinho. If that team is the pride of Spain then we can all understand why Spain is is where it is right now.

They truly are. They are also getting international respect and fame. As much as I hate Diego Costa (at least the last season's one, he seemed to calm down a bit) and their fans sometimes, they truly are performing like a bunch of gladiators in the field. They are passionate, creative, strong, and pacy. What more can you ask for a team that competes in the same league with the supposedly 2 of (or the) best teams in the world ?

They have a great and passionate manager, a great game philosophy, promote youngsters (Koke, Manquillo etc.) Plus, I don't know how you see it, but I even had this discussion with many Madrid fans in my town and they all admit that Atletico plays aggressively, but never like the pathetic aggressiveness of Cancerinho. That kind of play was not aggressive, that was rather nasty and shameful. While Atletico play like real men. Football is not ballet of course, you surely know that.

PhilS

a team that now plays more dirty than any team coached by Mourinho.

Gotta comment on just this snippet.

Mou's RM was at its most despicable during the eye-poke year and the year before that. Pepe and Marcelo were out to injure the Barca players, especially Messi. I've seen other teams with that orientation for stretches, but never over that extended a time period.

I just don't see that criminal intent behind the AM physical play. They are rough, maybe the roughest really good team around these days. But the intent I see is distract the opponents from trying to win the game. Costa is a master at this, last year I watching one AM game where the opponents completely gave up playing football for the entire second half. They must have hit Costa 20 times. Simeone finally pulled Costa, AM won handily.

Costa is really skilled at getting in blows that don't quite get called fouls, or don't get carded, or only get yellow instead of red.

Maria

Gotta comment on just this snippet.

Mou's RM was at its most despicable during the eye-poke year and the year before that. Pepe and Marcelo were out to injure the Barca players, especially Messi. I've seen other teams with that orientation for stretches, but never over that extended a time period.

I just don't see that criminal intent behind the AM physical play. They are rough, maybe the roughest really good team around these days. But the intent I see is distract the opponents from trying to win the game.

So in the end you are excusing Atletico because you think that their intent is only to distract the opponents..I don't know that, so in my view they are just as bad.

Godin, seriously?....He's a dirty douche, there's not much separating him from Marcelo, Pepe, Arbeloa & Co

People just seem to have sympathy for Atletico because they are poor, but if it would have been us instead of RM in the cup final I don't think that they would say the same thing. And let's not forget how they were crying after the Supercup..like real men.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
a team that now plays more dirty than any team coached by Mourinho.

Gross exaggeration and wrong to the core. Atletico Madrid is not even comparable to the Mourinho's Real, let alone calling it "dirtier than any team coached by Mourinho"!

Ghost

I disgaree that Atleti are dirtier than Mourinho's Real, but they're pretty up there with them tbh. Don't like them as much anymore..

VenusA

In last year there was news says that referees didn't count penalty against realmadrid in 100 games in row ... I'm sure I read that in somewhere but i forgot.

It was in last year or maybe in 2011 .. Plz help me to remember

Home of Barca Fans