Real Madrid

Porque

LaLiga doing us no favours giving us a Sunday LaLiga games versus Villarreal after a Thursday night Champions League game, while Madrid get a Tuesday LaLiga game after a Wednesday night CL game. :lol:

Fuck them.

Joan

LaLiga doing us no favours giving us a Sunday LaLiga games versus Villarreal after a Thursday night Champions League game, while Madrid get a Tuesday LaLiga game after a Wednesday night CL game. :lol:

Fuck them.
They're playing Espanyol on Saturday, no?

Loki

They need to lose more points while still searching for their form. We need I think at least a 10p advantage to win LL going into the second half of the season, where they traditionally speaking start to roll.
I really hope their next opponents won't be as blind as Sociedad was. Although it was kinda expected, since they only scored 3 goals in total so far.

serghei

Both their pens were stonewall pens caused by dumb Sociedad players. Don't see any controversy personally, the ref was very good overall and even could have sent off that Sociedad rightback.

It was a classic RM win where they exploit the blunders of the opposition and get lucky.

serghei

They need to lose more points while still searching for their form. We need I think at least a 10p advantage to win LL going into the second half of the season, where they traditionally speaking start to roll.
I really hope their next opponents won't be as blind as Sociedad was. Although it was kinda expected, since they only scored 3 goals in total so far.

Over a 10 point advantage? For what? In case we have a meltdown later in the season like in 2015-16?

Joan

Sociedad was inept. No way Real should’ve won that one.

But they’ve got no one but themselves to blame.

Birdy

Both their pens were stonewall pens caused by dumb Sociedad players. Don't see any controversy personally, the ref was very good overall and even could have sent off that Sociedad rightback.

It was a classic RM win where they exploit the blunders of the opposition and get lucky.

You are the one in here who can't judge pens. Certified!
after tons of hours wasted discussing the ABC with you

There you go :) I even slowed it down for you.

If you still don't see anything worth a penalty in there, then you are either engaging in this conversation dishonestly or you do not know much about football.

The ball is played, Vinicius move is OVER
Whatever happens afterwards is (best case) outside of the question, because it's not part of the play...

Calls can be made in this case only if there is a brutal hit (that would mean straight RED anywhere on the pitch) and even then that's given as a standalone punishment without punishments of IN PLAY action (like a foul or a pen)

BTW, Have you ever played football in your life?
Honest question

fergus90

Sociedad was inept. No way Real should’ve won that one.

But they’ve got no one but themselves to blame.
Feel like that’s the story with 70% of Real Madrid under Ancelotti.

Their 3-peat squad was great but this current Madrid side just keep staggering over the line time and time again.

ImadEdd

You are the one in here who can't judge pens. Certified!
after tons of hours wasted discussing the ABC with you

The ball is played, Vinicius move is OVER
Whatever happens afterwards is (best case) outside of the question, because it's not part of the play...

Calls can be made in this case only if there is a brutal hit (that would mean straight RED anywhere on the pitch) and even then that's given as a standalone punishment without punishments of IN PLAY action (like a foul or a pen)

BTW, Have you ever played football in your life?
Honest question
Honest response, I have played it all my life and I have refereed it.

The defender’s move is part of the play and does not come as a standalone agression because his whole move is to stop the pass but he is late to it.

Home of Barca Fans