Real Madrid

Loki

He's just a rotten character. Arrogant, self-overestimated, plays always at the limit of what is allowed, often crosses the line. Likes to provoke his opponents, isn't shy to simulate even in VAR times as we've seen against Stuttgart, which was his old team by the way and he did the Dembele celebration.
He also likes to insult fans, being filmed called one "a spastic" (a usual German street insult).

Then there are these kind of things, which he also often does on the pitch:

Or his "runs" to ridicule his opponent:

I don't know a dirtier active player right now.

Porque

Thanks. Found another angle.

KL_P_AC.gif

fergus90

Courtois plays a huge part in keeping Madrid alive. They concede so many good chances for the opponents to score 1 or 2. Instead they patiently grow into the game with a lot of luck on their side. It's incredible, somebody else said it: current Madrid is the worst successful team. They look like shit 90% of the season but manage to win anyway.
That was me. I genuinely do think they’re the most lacklustre successful team I’ve ever seen and I’m not saying it because I like Barca.

They’ve had plenty of great sides in my lifetime. This current crop is not. The 4-0 loss at the Etihad could’ve happened a few times over but fortune was on their side. They’ve not really changed since nor has Ancelotti.

El Gato

Villarato!

That underground carpark scam is not talked about enough. And they have the cheek to turn their nose up at PSG and Manchester City.

They love to gloat about how Barca are broke, but they would be the same without state funding. Pretty obvious what is going on unless you have drunk their 'financially healthy' kool aid, of course.

Old fake news
City of Madrid isn't spending a penny on the car park, only investing in the tube station
Probably why it's not being 'talked about'. Since there's nothing to actually talk about.

Usual stuff by usual suspects

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It just shows what a huge difference it makes having a truly great goalkeeper. Courtois is probably their best and most important player.

If you swapped Ter Stegen with Courtois, I think we would have more trophies than them in these last few barren years, which is mental when you consider the difference in quality of the other 10 on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans