Real Madrid

Rory

Real Madrid fans act like politicians, instead of bothering to defend accusations they just point at others. Even better when they then try to claim some superiority despite doing this.

Don't care about the penalty that much, although it did look like contact stopped outside the box, but whatever it was inconsequential to the game.

Bellingham absolutely needs to be banned for his insult directed at the ref for receiving the yellow card. Otherwise let's forget this rule completely and allow players to insult the ref, I'm sure that would be great for spanish football.

ImadEdd

You avoid the topic like always. Every Madrid fan acts like you.

It is not levelling down it is about saying the truth.

Real is engaged as well in the Negreira case. Fortunately they did not investigate your matches during champions league campaign.
I cannot talk of something I have not witnessed. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I have not even watched the game or a highlight to engage in a conversation about it. I’m not going to come here and gaslight you while I have no idea of what action you’re talking about.

bring up the proofs and I’ll back you. Prosecuting someone for feelings doesn’t stand. Error is human, and referees are human. They are influenced by the stature of the club they referee, the stadium, the fans. Not every error is corruption.
There is a great book about this by Stuart Carrington called “blowing the whistle: the psychology of football refereeing”.

How do you know it is truth when you do not have proof to back it up? Would it be possible you’re fabricating this truth in your mind?

Is there a corruption case when Trossard gets a second yellow for touching the ball after the whistle while a few minutes before Doku does it and doesn’t get any or is it just a foolish moment by the referee?

El Gato

Villarato!
The amount of times on this forum Barca fans deflected points made about poor refereeing by going down 'referee bias towards the capital' is probably something to do with Real fans doing the same thing. Has been a thing since beginning of times. Bizarre way to argue

Bellingham will get knocked down a peg or two eventually
Would even prefer it happened in the least consequential moment considering it's normally boiled over at the stupidest of times when club actually lost the game and players lost temper

Haraldinho

I cannot talk of something I have not witnessed. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I have not even watched the game or a highlight to engage in a conversation about it. I’m not going to come here and gaslight you while I have no idea of what action you’re talking about.

bring up the proofs and I’ll back you. Prosecuting someone for feelings doesn’t stand. Error is human, and referees are human. They are influenced by the stature of the club they referee, the stadium, the fans. Not every error is corruption.
There is a great book about this by Stuart Carrington called “blowing the whistle: the psychology of football refereeing”.

How do you know it is truth when you do not have proof to back it up? Would it be possible you’re fabricating this truth in your mind?

Is there a corruption case when Trossard gets a second yellow for touching the ball after the whistle while a few minutes before Doku does it and doesn’t get any or is it just a foolish moment by the referee?
Bla bla bla. You act like a virgin. There too many errors in your favor. That's not club stature. Madrid tv criticising referees that's a form of pressure.

It s hard for you to admit it because you think your club plays the best football ever and they win because they're too good.

The truth is you play poor football and receive help when the situation is not controlled.

Every champions league win has a big help from referee. Could be a red not given or penalty given. I forget to mention the easy draw before semi finales. Big trophy cabinet but pussy attitude as a club.

MontenegrinCuler

I guess now is the time to see what this Endrick hype is all about. Is he a bench player that can score a few lucky shots or a potential elite striker.

Dont think Mbappe injury affects them so much, but would be epic if they dropped a few points because of it.

jamrock

I guess now is the time to see what this Endrick hype is all about. Is he a bench player that can score a few lucky shots or a potential elite striker.

Dont think Mbappe injury affects them so much, but would be epic if they dropped a few points because of it.
They just switch to what they did last season, so endrick probably won't start.

Home of Barca Fans