Roberto Firmino

Truthist

I don't see him play often so can't really comment but seeing him in the Copa he doesn't look all that tbh.

S7_MUFC

Never seen him play but his dribbling stats look great but heard that he's not particularly quick..How does he compare to Felipe Anderson?

BrazilFan

Felipe Anderson is faster than him but Firmino is the better player right now IMO. Felipe has to show me he can perform like for another season before I'm completely convinced by him. He was dire at Santos.

xXKonan

Liverpool doing a solid job so far this window on transfers and Roberto will be a good signing for them if this is true.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Decent signings unlike last year for liverpool. Still, they need defensive upgrades and they are lacking one "star" imo.

BenRobbins

Better than going to United IMO

Yeah he has probably made a better choice for his career. There was talks of a false 9 position for him at united which sounded a bit odd and with the history of brazillians and south americans recently it could of gone quite badly wrong.

He suits liverpools direct football alot more aswell. Bit annoyed that they have got him, could be a perfect fit.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It seems that the fee is £25m with £4m in add ons. Really pleased with this. Firmino and Coutinho in tandem together will cause a lot of problems to other teams.

If only the Scousers didn't fuck up last summer's transfers, you guys should be contending for a BPL now.

The question now is whether Liverpool afford to keep Sterling with the outlay that they've had so far. Not really an FFP expert so I hope someone can answer :lol:

Catalan Fan

£29m is a lot of money for someone like Fermino.Hope it works out for both parties, but am not convinced it will.

I suspect City will/have offered around the asking price of £50m now for Sterling ? If that's the case, the worlds gone mad.

On a side note, these mental transfer figures cannot be sustained.Sooner or later the bubble will burst.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I think 30-32mil euros for Firmino would of been more reasonable, but when someone as overrated as Sterling is going for 60mil euros...if they use that money to get a WC striker they will be in very decent shape, especially if some of the signings from last year step up next season.

Home of Barca Fans