Ronald Koeman

FC433

Mismanaged the game tonight! not too bothered though becuase we are playing against a very good team; however, I expect better.

hardyboy

Horrendous substitutions and tactics in the 2nd half. I still couldn't digest why Coutinho was subbed for Pjanic and Busquets played full 90 mins.

Givenchy

interested to see how he deals with the glaring issue of Messi's positioning, something 2 of our last managers totally neglected

ini4ever

Why would you use Frankie towards goal line when you have offensive players on the bench :rolleyes:
Bad subs today, even after Pedri and Trincao coming in we actually created our first chance in the 81th minute while Busi playing the whole match. I think Demble should've subbed in or Fati stayed in.
Takeway is how the coach teams gonna react to this game, we shall see.

El Gato

Villarato!
But he is targeting Depay who wont fix anything but add to your issues. Need a striker you can kick it long too and start a counter against a high press.

Who should he target?

Also the assumption of long ball vs high-press wouldn't have worked tonight.

Sailor Mars

He has hardly been given any new signings of his choice since he took over. Wanted Wijnaldum, did not get him or any other midfielder. Wanted Depay, did not get him or any alternative forward.

Total-Football

Valverdian stuff today. Autopilot mode with same substitutions at the same time. Put trincao or pedri.. Don't put the two of them there it fucks our balance, they are not even properly integrated yet. Go with one at a time.

Porque

Really weird match. Both teams played like a knockout match and not a league game.

Lack of movement and speed on ball, I think the Celta game took alot out of the 10 who started.

Subs could have been better. But I get it, Dbele won't play until the end of the market to try and influence a potential move. Same with Braithwaite and those left out the squad.

fergus90

I hope he becomes a bit more flexible in terms of starting XI and subs, all 3 games have yielded the same selections no matter what. He bemoaned the physical shape of players today but that's his job to utilise the personnel in the squad to keep them fresh, especially now with 5 subs. Even more so when the team plays with 10 men only a few days prior.

Home of Barca Fans