Ronald Koeman

jairzinho

His survival at the end of this season depends on us winning the league, which we should. This team isn't spectacular by any means but still good enough to compete for La Liga/ Copa. Europe i don't think so. Making a deep run in CL with a competitive and respectably exit in the last 8 or 4 will be good enough. Realistically i don't think we have the squad to compete for CL but we should still make a go of it. Another embarrassment will be unacceptable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Winning the league is the bare minimum for Koeman to keep his job and I'm not sure even that would hold up if we get embarrassed in the CL or if he makes weird selection choices like trying to force Coutinho and Griezmann into the lineup all the time.

Rassvet

His survival at the end of this season depends on us winning the league, which we should. This team isn't spectacular by any means but still good enough to compete for La Liga/ Copa. Europe i don't think so. Making a deep run in CL with a competitive and respectably exit in the last 8 or 4 will be good enough. Realistically i don't think we have the squad to compete for CL but we should still make a go of it. Another embarrassment will be unacceptable.

Getting knocked out in the group stages is more likely than reaching the semis imo

Rassvet

If he gets us a top 4 finish and we reach the CL knockouts while playing exciting football and developing the young players, that would be a great season for him.

malvolio

Winning the league is only realistic because of how bad RM & AM are

not anymore. AM has a solid team and RM could make a transfer or two. both clubs have brand new stadiums while we're losing our best player and have a garbage squad.

league will be out of reach for a couple of years. until we get rid and replace all the current high earners.

malvolio

There's really not much between us, Real and Atletico at the moment. Stop being so defeatist.

we barely mounted a challenge last season, with messi.

are you banking on AM and RM being shittier than last season or for Depay and Griezmann to bring the title home?

not being defeatist at all, its the reality for now.

mc_lovin

we barely mounted a challenge last season, with messi.

are you banking on AM and RM being shittier than last season or for Depay and Griezmann to bring the title home?

not being defeatist at all, its the reality for now.

Griezmann, as much as I dislike him, should ahve a bigger role without Messi. Depay, Emerson, Garcia and Aguero should help. Fati is hopefully back. We don't have an amazing squad, but neither have Real or Atletico.

I won't give Koeman a free ride, because we lost Messi.

Home of Barca Fans