Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

Problem has been the lack of leadership on and off the field. Busquets is finished, Alba a choker ditto Ter Stegen, Pique and Griezmann are clowns. Maybe De Jong has some leadership qualities but I doubt it.
We don't have the no nonsense, old school attitudes of Puyol and Mascherano anymore.
Squad is just so poor, physically, mentally and tactically.

Ustari

Mou, res!
The worst Barca squad was when we had Dutruel & Bonano in goal, Christanval in defence, Fabio Rochemback in midfield, and Quaresma & Saviola in attack

FinBarcelonafan

Problem has been the lack of leadership on and off the field. Busquets is finished, Alba a choker ditto Ter Stegen, Pique and Griezmann are clowns. Maybe De Jong has some leadership qualities but I doubt it.
We don't have the no nonsense, old school attitudes of Puyol and Mascherano anymore.
Squad is just so poor, physically, mentally and tactically.

The truth here and it's been long time like this.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These subs are giving me some huge red flags for the upcoming season. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Last edited:

jamrock

Their is a spark here if he plays his cards right, gotta put the best XI on the field not just the players he likes.

If fati comes back & continues scoring like he was before, who knows we could be in the hunt.

jamrock

Of course we will be in the hunt. Objective hasn't changed. There is no great team in the league.

Nah we aren't in the hunt without a reliable goal scorer which is why fati could be key, our defensive won't stop shipping goals all of a sudden.

Goal scoring by committee will be the order of the day, fati will be key in that regard, without him will be 3rd/4th.

With him if he continues where he left off, the hunt!!

malvolio

Nah we aren't in the hunt without a reliable goal scorer which is why fati could be key, our defensive won't stop shipping goals all of a sudden.

Goal scoring by committee will be the order of the day, fati will be key in that regard, without him will be 3rd/4th.

With him if he continues where he left off, the hunt!!

seemed to me that he played best when he got his first time shots in. if not, he frustratingly tried to shoot all the time. maybe inexperience, but even fully fit fati isn't guaranteeing bucket loads.

Home of Barca Fans