Ronald Koeman

ajnotkeith

No wonder Koeman likes Braithwaite so much. They are both arrogant pieces of shit who are Championship level.

Imo both Koeman and Laporta are idiots. Laporta shouldn't have said that thing about playing Puig and Umtiti and Koeman is out here acting like he's here for any other reason than the club is broke... He's a manager for Barnsley, not for Barcelona

Messigician

No wonder Koeman likes Braithwaite so much. They are both arrogant pieces of shit who are Championship level.

Imo both Koeman and Laporta are idiots. Laporta shouldn't have said that thing about playing Puig and Umtiti and Koeman is out here acting like he's here for any other reason than the club is broke... He's a manager for Barnsley, not for Barcelona

Link?

iniestaGOAT

Koeman thinks he is on the level of Lucho and Pep. If Laporta wants to start a rebuild properly can we get rid of this clown and get real mamanger already, instead of spending 70m on olmo

Messigician

Is he trying to get sacked?

🎙[NOS] | Ronald Koeman: ?My relationship with Laporta improved? It has improved. But? last week there was something going on of which I think it?s? not done. He was suggesting that the manager doesn?t have the full power. He spoke a little too much.? 🚨🚨

🎙| Koeman: ?He(Laporta) wasn?t being wise at 2 moments. But he corrected himself again. We are also in contact about a new contract now. Thanks to me, this club has a future.? 🚨😯

ajnotkeith

Is he trying to get sacked?

��[NOS] | Ronald Koeman: ?My relationship with Laporta improved? It has improved. But? last week there was something going on of which I think it?s? not done. He was suggesting that the manager doesn?t have the full power. He spoke a little too much.? ����

��| Koeman: ?He(Laporta) wasn?t being wise at 2 moments. But he corrected himself again. We are also in contact about a new contract now. Thanks to me, this club has a future.? ����

He feels under pressure and he is a cunt so instead of work to improve the team's play he takes to the media to swipe at Laporta. He is Pep like someone said but has none of the ability and even worse personality.

Home of Barca Fans